Dec 30 2013
By: MaRcoPoLo507 First Son 3 posts

T-bolt and pistole as a separated playlist

11 replies 231 views Edited Dec 30, 2012

this is speaking for me and many others, this lab is the best lab that youve ever done so far, it wouldnt be a crazy idea to put it on a separated playlist

Message 1 of 12 (231 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: T-bolt and pistole as a separated playlist

Dec 30, 2012

It was my favourite lab ever and I miss it so much! 3v3 Sniper/Pistole Plunder... It would be great to have it back, but on the other hand, a new mode would probably split the player pool even further, which would be a pretty negative effect for this community, considering its small numbers. If it weren't for this, however, I'd totally support this idea, as I have so many fond memories of that lab. I hope ND resurrects this Lab, sometime in the future; it would be great to revisit this amazing mode!

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 2 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 30, 2012

MaRcoPoLo507 wrote:

this is speaking for me and many others, this lab is the best lab that youve ever done so far, it wouldnt be a crazy idea to put it on a separated playlist

Oh, trust me, it would be crazy to split the player pool even more. Smiley Indifferent

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 12 (214 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Dec 30, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

MaRcoPoLo507 wrote:

Oh, trust me, it would be crazy to split the player pool even more. Smiley Indifferent

it's thinner than water right now Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 4 of 12 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Dec 30, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

MaRcoPoLo507 wrote:

Smiley Sad And sadly, desperately sadly, we'll probably never play Sniper/Pistole Plunder again (outside of custom games).

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 5 of 12 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 30, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

MaRcoPoLo507 wrote:

it's thinner than water right now Smiley Sad

640px-Luzha_Garage.jpg

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 6 of 12 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Dec 30, 2012

yes Smiley Sad i wish these were the old ND forums so i could put the old crying face it was way better remember that tap??? Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 7 of 12 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2788 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Black_MiD wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

MaRcoPoLo507 wrote:

Smiley Sad And sadly, desperately sadly, we'll probably never play Sniper/Pistole Plunder again (outside of custom games).

I'm new to UC3 (and I try to play most modes, teehee Smiley Wink ) and I've been playing with some UC vets (custom games) with the t-bolt and pistole. Would make a graet playlist.

Message 8 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7083 posts

Dec 30, 2012

It really was the best, something about it just made it perfect, both the TDM and plunder tbh. No other lab ever felt as amazing as that one did...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 9 of 12 (172 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
57 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

MaRcoPoLo507 wrote:

REALLY, why cant people get that. Its the main reason why I can find better matches in U2 than this game.

Theres just too many modes as it is. I bet if the Lab, Elimination, and Co-op hunter(ALL NEARLY DEAD GAME MODES) would dissapear It would be so much smoother.

I am so sick of getting linked up with Bra, Mex, and Japanese people in this game. Really **bleep** am i fighting Japanese people They are truly on the other side of the ******* world!            Rant over

All user names
REDXJeenKs3000
kayjay22
AceSlayer21
Message 10 of 12 (164 Views)