Survivor
1988 posts

Re: THE BEST TUA FIX

Mar 25, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

It just needs increased ammo. Lowering/highering the amount of bullets to kill will make it OP/useless and it is juuuuust right with terms of damage. I agree that 18 bullets is garbage though...After 1, maybe 2, gunfights I'm out of ammo with that thing...

It could use more ammo, but the Tau is fine. It does not need fixed. It is awesome, and I love using it.

--
if you vote for Cave Plunder, may the gods have mercy on your soul
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
693 posts

Mar 25, 2013

s55scorpions55 wrote:

Remove the scope make it 4 bullets to kill 2 for headshot keep the mods AND rename it to Wes-44

No, leave it the way it is. Just because you can't use it doesn't mean no one can. With a little bit of luck I can OWN with that gun. It's a skill weapon, much like the balistics knife in CoD. What it lacks in practicality it makes up in style points. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
693 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
The hit detection has never been the problem for me. It's the lack of aim assist. It throws me off to have insane aim assist then practically none at all. At least that's how I feel.

Very true. It can take quite a while to get used to it. But once you get the hang of it, you never won't to go back. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Mar 26, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

Remove the scope make it 4 bullets to kill 2 for headshot keep the mods AND rename it to Wes-44

No, leave it the way it is. Just because you can't use it doesn't mean no one can. With a little bit of luck I can OWN with that gun. It's a skill weapon, much like the balistics knife in CoD. What it lacks in practicality it makes up in style points. 

I can use the tau i can get 15-18 kills per match with just the tau i just wanted to see your reaction

Signature #2

Code #1

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
693 posts

Mar 26, 2013

s55scorpions55 wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

I can use the tau i can get 15-18 kills per match with just the tau i just wanted to see your reaction

You made me ANGRY! But that's really good bro, I'm not that good with a tau. Although I wouldn't mind if they added the Wes to the weapons. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (42 Views)
0 Likes