Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9950 posts

Re: TO is broken-_____________-

Mar 10, 2013
Team Spirit - $1000 per member

Have a cumulative obj score of 500
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (160 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Mar 10, 2013

they should have at least 1 team medal for each round and winning it. For example:

Treasure Hunter-MINE!: As a team hold the idol for the max amount of points. (get all 150 points to win)

Deathmatch-Stay Down: as a team, get all 15 kills (this should be worth a lot seeing as I've never seen it done lol)

King of the Hill- Crowned: win at King of the Hill before the hill switches.

Chain Reaction- Linked: succesfully capture all 5 hills without losing a single one.

Turf War- Our house: win the round while having all 3 hills captured.

Multi-Marked Man- Ace Security: while protecting your marked man, take out the enemies(win 5-0)

These medals should be given to the entire team upon completion and should help promote teamwork; as well as being worth a healthy sum. Over $1,000 at least. Along with giving cash cumulative with how many TO points you earn.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9950 posts

Mar 10, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

they should have at least 1 team medal for each round and winning it. For example:

Treasure Hunter-MINE!: As a team hold the idol for the max amount of points. (get all 150 points to win)

Deathmatch-Stay Down: as a team, get all 15 kills (this should be worth a lot seeing as I've never seen it done lol)

King of the Hill- Crowned: win at King of the Hill before the hill switches.

Chain Reaction- Linked: succesfully capture all 5 hills without losing a single one.

Turf War- Our house: win the round while having all 3 hills captured.

Multi-Marked Man- Ace Security: while protecting your marked man, take out the enemies(win 5-0)

These medals should be given to the entire team upon completion and should help promote teamwork; as well as being worth a healthy sum. Over $1,000 at least. Along with giving cash cumulative with how many TO points you earn.

Those MIGHT be pretty hard. I'll revise them, and put the name I thought of in brackets.

MINE! [Idolized] : AS a team, score 100 points in Treasure hunter.

Crowned [Fortress]: Win KoTH without letting your enemy score.

Linked [Rushing It]: Capture all 5 turfs under 45 seconds.

Our House [Lockdown]: Win the round with 3 hills captured [already good, but we can also do: Win the round with the enemy score under 100]

Ace Security [ Mr. President OR High Alert]: Win MMM 5-0.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Mar 10, 2013

yea they are hard for a disorganized team thats for sure. But it's insanely easy to do these things with a good team. Winning KOTH with 200 points before the 2:00 mark which is when the hill changes is highly doable if most of the team goes straight to the hill. As well as the CR one, both our ideas seem good actually. Lol your KOTH medal sounds harder, thats just me though.

They could possibly be worth $2,000- $2,500 each to reflect their difficulty and highly promote teamwork. A good TO team can finish a match in minutes and get all these medals in the process.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9950 posts

Mar 10, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

yea they are hard for a disorganized team thats for sure. But it's insanely easy to do these things with a good team. Winning KOTH with 200 points before the 2:00 mark which is when the hill changes is highly doable if most of the team goes straight to the hill. As well as the CR one, both our ideas seem good actually. Lol your KOTH medal sounds harder, thats just me though.

They could possibly be worth $2,000- $2,500 each to reflect their difficulty and highly promote teamwork. A good TO team can finish a match in minutes and get all these medals in the process.

Bro. This is possible if you happen to be in a party, with non-moron players.

Honestly? If you're lone wolf, the chances of you doing even even the first thing with your team is nil.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Anything in this game is easier with a party and harder as a lone wolf obviously. I play lone wolf the majority of the time, I know how hard it is to have braindead teammates staring at walls going 0-50 and such.

It's still possible with great teammates. I've been in plenty of games alone where we won King of the hill before the 2:00 mark. I've won 0-5 in MMM plenty of times(as well as lost), I never seen someone winning DM with 15 kills...but I think it's possible...

Getting 150 points in TH isn't exactly impossible either...

Honestly, anything would suffice, just as long as I feel like I'm getting rewarded in TO. and the fact that I get 200+ points along with finishing the rounds flawlessly barely gets me $13k now with the recent medal update which to me hurt TO more than helped it...

photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Sorry you guys, L was in a bad mood when made this thread :/ but l was wrong about it it's just fine :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (124 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (104 Views)
0 Likes