Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/06/2011
Offline
156 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Mar 10, 2013

Single player wise, that´s a given. Uncharted 3 is the worst of the series. It´s subpar and quite frankly, that game should have never been out and should have been scracthed in its first stages if Naughty Dog wasn´t so greedy. It´s some levels worse than Drake´s Fortune and a world apart from Among Thieves. Everything, from the stortyline to the mechanics to the graphics, is bad.

 

Not to mention, a videogame copycat of Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade. A literal ad verbum copy.

 

Multiplayer I disagree. The aiming system is horrible, graphics and sound are really bad, so on. It´s a lot more like Max Payne´s 3 (which is also a bad multiplayer) than Uncharted IMO. Not saying Uncharted 3 is a good multiplayer, it is not, but TR also didn´t blow me away in any sense.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 187 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
12993 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Mar 10, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

This thread is absolutely pointless because BG was only talking about SP, not MP. I tried a little Tomb Raider at my friends house and it was absolutely amazing. personally I thought the SP for U3 was extremely boring and horrible (Tibet/Nepal setting> Atlantis of sands concept). I just got my U3 plat yesterday and I am NEVER playing the SP again. This is what I think; 

 

Single Player:

Uncharted 2> Tomb Raider> Uncharted Drakes Fortune> Uncharted 3. 

 

Online:

Uncharted 3> Uncharted 2>>>>>Tomb Raider. 


Uncharted 2 >>> Everything.

 

:smileyhappy:



Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 187 (282 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2577 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Mar 10, 2013

Even love and sandwiches?

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png


I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 187 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
1576 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

This thread is absolutely pointless because BG was only talking about SP, not MP. I tried a little Tomb Raider at my friends house and it was absolutely amazing. personally I thought the SP for U3 was extremely boring and horrible (Tibet/Nepal setting> Atlantis of sands concept). I just got my U3 plat yesterday and I am NEVER playing the SP again. This is what I think; 

 

Single Player:

Uncharted 2> Tomb Raider> Uncharted Drakes Fortune> Uncharted 3. 

 

Online:

Uncharted 3> Uncharted 2>>>>>Tomb Raider. 


Uncharted 2 >>> Everything.

 

:smileyhappy:


okay :smileytongue:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 187 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
12993 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Mar 10, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Even love and sandwiches?


Depends on the sandwiches.

 

If they are Bacon sandwiches then that beats Uncharted 2 easily.



Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 187 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Offline
4807 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Mar 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

If they are Bacon sandwiches then that beats Uncharted 2 easily.


 *Drools*

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 187 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9809 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Mar 11, 2013
There's no aim assist... On a console game?

Can I use my mouse and keyboard?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 187 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/15/2012
Offline
16 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Mar 11, 2013
No doubt one of my favorite video game series of all time , my first ps1 game was Tomb Raider and I was a hardcore fan ever since but to say it just owns Uncharted? All Uncharted? Nah.The SP yes surpasses Uncharted linear levels and has better level design and graphics yeah but The story was pretty decent IMO and this is comming from a hardcore Lara fan . The only thing that I really liked about the story was Lara... That's it . All the other characters are bland and boring the villain is nothing new maybe because I'm a adventure buff and I seem it all before I don't know but it's No real connection between the player and them unlike uncharted with Elena or Sully. Some of them die and it's like well ok it's not like I knew you or you were a big effect on me as the player of course not Lara , just makes a lot of the story alittle generic and lacking but it's no doubt still a great story . The one on ones with Lara seeing her evolve and reach her goals about wanting to be like her father is basically the best part IMO everything else ehh not so much, story wise. This has nothing to do with the gameplay which is really good, just story. Now about the more mature then uncharted that's just the games themes. Tomb raider is already going for that rough down in dirt look while uncharted is more adventure movie based like Indiana jones. Releastic dialog ? Uncharted surpasses it because it has a better story , well U2 and some of U3. Amazing set pieces? What? Seriously though I would recommend to anyone to get tomb raider but to say it just owns uncharted ? No . And uncharted has good MP yeah U3 is rough but still is good, tomb raider MP oh man now that's **bleep** lol
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 187 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2195 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Mar 11, 2013

TheGreatExplorer wrote:
No doubt one of my favorite video game series of all time , my first ps1 game was Tomb Raider and I was a hardcore fan ever since but to say it just owns Uncharted? All Uncharted? Nah.The SP yes surpasses Uncharted linear levels and has better level design and graphics yeah but The story was pretty decent IMO and this is comming from a hardcore Lara fan . The only thing that I really liked about the story was Lara... That's it . All the other characters are bland and boring the villain is nothing new maybe because I'm a adventure buff and I seem it all before I don't know but it's No real connection between the player and them unlike uncharted with Elena or Sully. Some of them die and it's like well ok it's not like I knew you or you were a big effect on me as the player of course not Lara , just makes a lot of the story alittle generic and lacking but it's no doubt still a great story . The one on ones with Lara seeing her evolve and reach her goals about wanting to be like her father is basically the best part IMO everything else ehh not so much, story wise. This has nothing to do with the gameplay which is really good, just story. Now about the more mature then uncharted that's just the games themes. Tomb raider is already going for that rough down in dirt look while uncharted is more adventure movie based like Indiana jones. Releastic dialog ? Uncharted surpasses it because it has a better story , well U2 and some of U3. Amazing set pieces? What? Seriously though I would recommend to anyone to get tomb raider but to say it just owns uncharted ? No . And uncharted has good MP yeah U3 is rough but still is good, tomb raider MP oh man now that's **bleep** lol

Uncharted also had three games to work on character development.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 187 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/04/2010
Offline
419 posts
 

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Mar 11, 2013
ITT: Uncharted fanboys blasting a dude for posting his opinion. He didnt attack yall personally.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 187 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes