Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
820 posts

Re: TOMB RAIDER OWNS UNCHARTED (ND take notes)

Apr 3, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Tomb Raider is much better than Uncharted 3 multiplayer wise..

i stopped reading after i saw this

Uncharted 3 multiplayer is garbage! Random Spawns?? Really? What for a free kill from behind? High Health? Really ND could you promote double teaming anymore? Not able to back out of lobbies? Are you serious? No claymores or mines to kill the mindless dumb runner and gunners? 1000 ways to get to someones tactical spot? Are you serious, whos idea was it to add the extra climbing walls to the fort spawns on each side??

I've never seen a guy making so little sense as you do...

Tomb Raider is a very awesome game, the single player that is, I have played a couple of multiplayer match, in which I did pretty well so don't go say that...

- the spawn system in Tomb Raider is not good, you respawn always at the same place (unless you buddy spawn), so people are always fighting at the same spot in the map...

- there is nothing wrong with high health, besides, Tomb Raider's health is just as high if not higher, but the aiming mechanics are a lot friendlier and better too, and what is wrong with double teaming, I never understood that, have you never heard of teamwork?

- back out of lobby's, ok, let's ragequit the easy way when we come across high levels, is that what you want?

- don't be a hypocrite, you and someone else were the only 2 forumers that were against a hipfire nerf in my thread, so why do you suddenly hate hipfire, makes sense...

- camping doesn't make a game more fun, of course for sniping you need to camp more, and Uncharted has those spots where you can snipe easily...

- those climbable walls at the fort were a very good idea, it was aweful having all those campers cornershoot behind those walls over the map, good they fixed that so people can make stealth kills on them by flanking them...

Climbable walls everywere there is good spots is a BAD idea, how are you suppose to set back, chill, and snipe when you are constantly looking above your head and around the corners worried someone will climb those stupid walls rather than fight there way from the front? its lame. Thats why i always loved socom, i can chill back, set in the grass, and kil all day no worries. The skill was in finding me. And Tomb Raider double teaming is a lot less for some reason. And yes you shouldnt be forced into a lose/lose game situation, games are meant to be FUN not like some forcable rape against my stats geesh you pervs..

Uncharted is NOT a stealth game why should you have the luxury of kicking back & sniping unbothered in a 'Action Adventure PLATFORMER'. You can't camp in UC3 single player without being flanked out, why should it be any different online ??

Go player Socom or Splinter Cell dude.

Finally how is camping for an entire match FUN ?? 

You know if someone was good enough they could take me out without flanking me from behind, they could snipe and take advantage of corners too. You don't always have to get 2 feet away behind someones butt to kill them if you have the skill. Socom had some good sniping shootouts that didnt involve noob blindfire and double teaming. That was the golden era of third person shooters.

most players dont have a Dragon or Fal as their main gun how are they suppose to take you out other than sneaking up on youfrom behind or with a grenade (if they know what they are doing) ??

Not everyone likes to Snipe, not everyone is good at it, Uncharted 3 is an Action/Adventure game if everyone sniped all day this game would be dead, you can Snipe in this game for an entire match all you need to do is switch up your camping grounds after a few kills it's only common sense the person you killed will come back to that spot after a spawn for revenge.

You keep Bringing up Socom.. WHY ?

they are two DIFFERENT games that offer two different type of gameplay experience, that's like me complaining on a Socom forum saying Socom sucks because I can't run & gun and people should stop being tactical and start having CQC out in the middle of the map because that'swhat happens in UC3. 

i am a mexican sniper, i even went out and bought grey skinny pants and a demin jacket like the dude from the losers.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 181 of 187 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Apr 3, 2013

AlexDarkshield wrote:
How's the health in Tomb Raider?
Is it so high like Uncharted 3?

yes it's also high, but aiming in Tomb Raider is more friendly and it works better so it seems like you can kill people quicker, but from the matches I played, health is just as high...

Message 182 of 187 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Apr 3, 2013

AlexDarkshield wrote:

It goes by range, if you are close it is low, far away it is high. Every shooter should have a "range"stat.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 183 of 187 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6008 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

AlexDarkshield wrote:

It goes by range, if you are close it is low, far away it is high. Every shooter should have a "range"stat.

It doesn't go by range... It goes by how strong the weapons are, a fully charged bow shot from across the map or 2 feet away is a 1HK. Technically the only guns that have range are the shotguns, but that goes for any shot in any game ever really...

photo Sniper.png
Message 184 of 187 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 3, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

AlexDarkshield wrote:

It doesn't go by range... It goes by how strong the weapons are, a fully charged bow shot from across the map or 2 feet away is a 1HK. Technically the only guns that have range are the shotguns, but that goes for any shot in any game ever really...

EG in Uncharted. You can't 1HK the shotgun EVERYWHERE.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 185 of 187 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1962 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

Said no one ever. 

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 186 of 187 (238 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13533 posts

Apr 3, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Said no one ever. 

Yeah.

As someone who fully supported Tomb Raider and expected that it couldn't possibly be worse than Uncharted 3..

Mystically.. It was way worse.

But yeah, I'm not afraid to admit when my hopes get crushed, I wont go into fangirlism and just back it no matter what.

Tomb Raider's MP is pure trash.

Message 187 of 187 (194 Views)