Oct 06 2012
By: Aeonra Sackboy 530 posts

Tactical Gaming (TG) is looking for U3 Players

81 replies 815 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

Tactical Gaming

Hi everyone!

We are looking for some new members. It doesn't matter if you wana play competitively or just wana play with some people together on a regular basis. We are open for everyone. For the ones interested in competitive, we target to get active on FN ladders again.

There are no K/D requirements needed. We take everyone as long as he can follow the internal rules.
We also provide all countrys, do not hesitate because of that.

If you have questions you can contact me (Aeonra) either here, on Facebook, FN or on PSN.

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Sports franchises, we have over 2000+ active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

https://www.twitch.tv/aeonra/
Message 1 of 82 (815 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Re: Tactical Gaming (TG) is looking for U3 Players

Oct 6, 2012

With so many members, is it easy to get accustomed to your clan? Also for PC do you use STEAM? I may be interested in joining however due to the size of it I am hesistent to do so.

Message 2 of 82 (798 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Dude shut up

Message 3 of 82 (791 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Asraik wrote:

With so many members, is it easy to get accustomed to your clan? Also for PC do you use STEAM? I may be interested in joining however due to the size of it I am hesistent to do so.

YOU'RE BACK?!?!   Smiley Surprised

Sleep Matt signature
Message 4 of 82 (790 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Define 'back.' I see an oppurtunity for gaming by joining TG. I noticed the post and know it would be best to ask questions here. Not to mention I seek to become a competitive Uncharted 3 player again, among other things so it would be nice to join a clan. I was going to head over to the Koei Warrior forums and see if I could find any players interested in playing Dynasty Warriors Online with me since I just started a STEAM account.

Message 5 of 82 (784 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Define 'back.' I see an oppurtunity for gaming by joining TG. I noticed the post and know it would be best to ask questions here. Not to mention I seek to become a competitive Uncharted 3 player again, among other things so it would be nice to join a clan. I was going to head over to the Koei Warrior forums and see if I could find any players interested in playing Dynasty Warriors Online with me since I just started a STEAM account.

i meant back on these forums even for 1 day i havent seen you since day you said you're out Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 6 of 82 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Oct 7, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

i meant back on these forums even for 1 day i havent seen you since day you said you're out Smiley Sad

I've been.. busy. Not to mention these forums generally are an endless battle of wild alts appearing and I didn't bring any Pokemon to scare them off with. In all seriousness these forums are pratically dead, the only time you hear of anything from the developers is if you message them or if a 'patch' has been released in which they reply for a bit than vanish once again. I notice your badge, I assume you are some co-ownie or some kind of volunteer for the Naughty Paws event hosted by SweetPoision?

Message 7 of 82 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

I've been.. busy. Not to mention these forums generally are an endless battle of wild alts appearing and I didn't bring any Pokemon to scare them off with. In all seriousness these forums are pratically dead, the only time you hear of anything from the developers is if you message them or if a 'patch' has been released in which they reply for a bit than vanish once again. I notice your badge, I assume you are some co-ownie or some kind of volunteer for the Naughty Paws event hosted by SweetPoision?

yea i participated in an event Smiley Wink

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 82 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Oct 7, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Asraik wrote:

yea i participated in an event Smiley Wink

Hm, seems interesting unless you had any questions for me I see no reason to linger other than to check back if Aeonra replies.

Message 9 of 82 (756 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Oct 7, 2012

yes i have 2........why you delete me and are you coming back to uc3?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 82 (750 Views)
0 Likes