Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2013
By: x_SCREWLOOSE_x First Son 15 posts
Accepted Solution

Target lock? & Getting the kill

29 replies 356 views Edited May 1, 2013

Hey, I'm playing UC# Multiplayer in Free for All mode for a while now.

I've noticed that even though I'm rank 22 alreaddy, I can not make a kill while having a good aim.

I mean: I'm firing at someone for like 2-5 sec, and the guy doesn't die. While I get killed by one shot myself.

Why is this???

Also, I see people moving in a horizontal way while aiming...as if they have some sort of " target lock" of some kind. Much like the z targeting in certain nintendo games...

How do you do this???

Message 1 of 30 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1830 posts

Re: Target lock? & Getting the kill

May 1, 2013

The horizontal movement is called strafing. It's used to evade bullets.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 2 of 30 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1830 posts

May 1, 2013

Oh and yeah. Perhaps this video will help you out how to use it effectively.

Message 3 of 30 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

May 1, 2013

How do you do it?
Just move your left (movement) stick whilst aiming w/ L1, mainly left and right, but maybe with a bit of backwards and forwards movement as well. Use the booster Fleet Foot to enhance the effects. Don't let complainers put you off; it's a perfectly fine tactic that requires you to AIM.

Do you feel me?

Message 4 of 30 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

May 1, 2013

fleet foot its so noobish and way over powered especialy with m9 ROF , if your good at this game you dont need it , its 10 times worst than revenge i dont use i'd rather point the aiming dot in the head and shoot

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 5 of 30 (315 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

May 1, 2013

i will give you the best tips there is

1.Square is for punching. 2 punches kills people.

2.L1 is for AIM fire, R1 is for HIPFIRE, its like a running aim that lets you keep it on the go.

3.Mix 1 & 2.

4.Roll and drop a nade on the floor if u know ull die soon just in case.

have fun

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 6 of 30 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1830 posts

May 1, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

fleet foot its so noobish and way over powered especialy with m9 ROF , if your good at this game you dont need it , its 10 times worst than revenge i dont use i'd rather point the aiming dot in the head and shoot

No it's not it actually got nerfed like 2 times so it's definitely not overpowered. Although I would prefer a faster strafing speed by default and removing Fleet Foot as a booster in Uncharted 4.

Message 7 of 30 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 1, 2013

Fleet Foot feels underpowered right now. I'm barely noticing any difference when I have it on (Gold).

Message 8 of 30 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 1, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

Seriously, I cannot understand people's problem with FF. If you have good aim, you'll still be able to kill your opponent... I'm not even a FF user anymore, so you can't say I'm biased.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 9 of 30 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

May 1, 2013
Black's spot-on here. If thry're using FF, don't bother doing head-up fights with them, duh. Take them from the back. Be a sneaky guy. FF isn't OP since it easily loses in some instances that other boosters can help with (Cloaked hinders sneak-ups, Endurance lets you run quick as they jump you etc)
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 10 of 30 (287 Views)
0 Likes