Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: Target lock? & Getting the kill

May 1, 2013

Fleet Foot isn't even close to OP and it's even less effective due to lag. What good does strafing do if I'm standing still on my opponent's screen...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 30 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9847 posts

May 1, 2013
^ To add to that, laggers don't need FF if they already glitch-skate to begin with?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 30 (294 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 1, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

amine-griffy wrote:

fleet foot its so noobish and way over powered especialy with m9 ROF , if your good at this game you dont need it , its 10 times worst than revenge i dont use i'd rather point the aiming dot in the head and shoot

Seriously, I cannot understand people's problem with FF. If you have good aim, you'll still be able to kill your opponent... I'm not even a FF user anymore, so you can't say I'm biased.

Same here, I stopped using FF & switched to Cloaked & I perform the same or even better without it.

People will complain about everything to cover up their inabilities.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 30 (283 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6798 posts

May 1, 2013

FF is not OP.....but if you are good you don't need it anyway my suggestion would be use it and practice moving around until you know how to do it then you switch to something else

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 30 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 1, 2013

Sooo, its pressing l1 and r1 at the same time while moving left or right and you will always hit the opponent. Powerfull thing. Thanks a lot man. See you out there.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 30 (269 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 1, 2013

ok..I'll try it on tonight. Still, sometimes I killed by just one shot even from a far. While some times I keep shooting at hitting for at least 2 whole seconds...and the just don't die.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 30 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9847 posts

May 1, 2013
That's not a gameplay mechanic problem. That's called having a game with so few players you lag often.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 30 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

"sometimes I killed by just one shot even from a far. While some times I keep shooting at hitting for at least 2 whole seconds...and the just don't die."

And this is the sole reason this game has so few of players, lag.  The person with the slowest internet connection has the advantage and they are hard to kill (it takes forever for their PS3 to get the signal you're shooting them). 

Congrats on getting to a level 22, but soon you'll realize the whole rank system is a fabricated crapshoot that means nothing.  What would be a lot more fair to everyone is if players were matched up on kill/death ratio and internet speed.  So when you see the game saying searching for optimal game, don't laugh too hard as its a huge fat lie.  I live in the midwest U.S. and 9 games out of 10 I'm playing against players in Japan, Europe, or South America.  As a rule of thumb, if you see "MEX" or "BRA" in the clan tag just leave (after awhile you'll figure out who is laggy to you) that match because those players lag so bad and all it does is frustrate you and ruins the game.

If this game could resolve lag or significantly reduce it, it would be the greatest game ever and million plus players every night.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 30 (244 Views)
First Son
15 posts

May 1, 2013

Yes....I since I'm fairly new to online multiplayer thing on ps3 I never knew about that laggin thing. But it makes perfect sense.

Though I don't think the problem lies with the game development. It would rather be a ps3 thing I think.

I'm using the wireless connection which might be slower than a standard lan connection.

I suppose most of us use the wifi not?

Maybe with the ps4 things will change. I have normal internet speed like 100mb per sec. But as you say It takes the ps3 way too long to send and receive signals.

Thanks for your input.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 30 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

May 1, 2013

im sorry but ranks do matter

the game takes it into consideratio when trying to predict the match's outcome...

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 30 (214 Views)
0 Likes