Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

Re: Target lock? & Getting the kill

May 2, 2013
@Minnesota People can fake their stats, even up to now. KDR is a bad basis.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 30 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 2, 2013

I see guys all the time with ridiculous stats like 306 kills and 0 deaths lol. They always come in parties with other "good" players and they usually aren't very good.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 30 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

May 2, 2013

i think im really done with TDM i will play only objective and plunder and co-op since its fair their im not a noob im lv55 legacy 5 but when i usualy play i always get a team full of 75's against me  and me all beginners theres no fair at all  as they dominate the game of course they will hence they tell to each other where enemies are so when im trying to shoot someone i end up fighting with 3 cause theres no team support  i have no chance i would prefer more balance between the teams but no i always get the noobs . i loved unc2 my ratio was 2.09 i enjoyed it because it was fair yes it has some issues and lagg ect ... but not like the unc3 .

lets go back to FF well thats a cheap tactic i think once you aim at someone the one who hit the target the most wins but no they move like they are running thats not real at all i played Counter strike Halo COD  most popular good shooting games  and ive never seen someone moving fast while aiming . but anyway its just a Game after all people enjoyed it and i dont care about "bleeep" stats

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3522 posts

May 2, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

FF is not OP.....but if you are good you don't need it anyway my suggestion would be use it and practice moving around until you know how to do it then you switch to something else

Wrong way round, should practice WITHOUT it (slowly), then progress onto it for faster movement. 

Plaese lik mi posts! 1 lik = $1 4 mi PS4 budjet
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

May 2, 2013
Don't use it too long. When you switch away from FF you suddenly would feel slow.

Kinda why all my loadouts have MM. If I remove it, my playstyle feels off.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (146 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

FF is not OP.....but if you are good you don't need it anyway my suggestion would be use it and practice moving around until you know how to do it then you switch to something else

Wrong way round, should practice WITHOUT it (slowly), then progress onto it for faster movement. 

I would use it first that way It would be easier to move while aiming and get used to it because moving slower is harder than with FF....but I guess it's just opinion

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

May 2, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

i think im really done with TDM i will play only objective and plunder and co-op since its fair their im not a noob im lv55 legacy 5 but when i usualy play i always get a team full of 75's against me  and me all beginners theres no fair at all  as they dominate the game of course they will hence they tell to each other where enemies are so when im trying to shoot someone i end up fighting with 3 cause theres no team support  i have no chance i would prefer more balance between the teams but no i always get the noobs . i loved unc2 my ratio was 2.09 i enjoyed it because it was fair yes it has some issues and lagg ect ... but not like the unc3 .

lets go back to FF well thats a cheap tactic i think once you aim at someone the one who hit the target the most wins but no they move like they are running thats not real at all i played Counter strike Halo COD  most popular good shooting games  and ive never seen someone moving fast while aiming . but anyway its just a Game after all people enjoyed it and i dont care about "bleeep" stats

Dude in Uncharted you can jump off buildings and not break a leg... Obviously it's not about realism. If you want realism go play those games you metioned and not Uncharted. And no way FF is a cheap tactic, it's a booster that requires you to aim and aiming is NEVER a cheap tactic.  And if you don't care about stats then why complain about these things? It's not like you care anyway, right?

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 2, 2013

I started practicing with it last night, and had instant result. My average kill ratio used to be 2 or 3 per game in FFA. Now it's up to 7.

Thus I can only conclude it's a nice tactic.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

im sorry but ranks do matter

the game takes it into consideratio when trying to predict the match's outcome...

The problem is that rank doesn't always indicate skill level. 5th Legacy 75 Player A ≠ 5th Legacy 75 Player B. Ranks matter, but they can be very misleading also.

@Zidane. I totally agree-- I switched to Cloaked from FF and never looked back.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9824 posts

May 2, 2013
Endurance from FF. i love speed.

I didn't mention WE because WE only works if I'm using my main loadout. All my other loadouts are chaeacter weapons.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (98 Views)
0 Likes