Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Flurry is my favorite, but I don't like that you can't in...

Apr 19, 2011

Flurry is my favorite, but I don't like that you can't interrupt the animation if you need to as it's rather long (for a taunt).  I don't taunt often, but if I do, I hate being killed because I can't move when I want to.  Hopefully they fix that issue in UC3. :smileyhappy:

Also, I like the taunt from the video, too, but it looks fairly long as well which could be bad if you can't move during it.

----------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Exactly, I kinda stopped using Flurry because I died quit...

Apr 19, 2011

naaros wrote:

Flurry is my favorite, but I don't like that you can't interrupt the animation if you need to as it's rather long (for a taunt).  I don't taunt often, but if I do, I hate being killed because I can't move when I want to.  Hopefully they fix that issue in UC3. :smileyhappy:

Also, I like the taunt from the video, too, but it looks fairly long as well which could be bad if you can't move during it.

Exactly, I kinda stopped using Flurry because I died quite a few times while doing it. All the other ones are pretty quick.

Yeah, IKR? I really liked that taunt, can't wait to see more of what they have in store for us. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

i just want my pump

Apr 19, 2011
i just want my pump
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (42 Views)