Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: Tbolt in mid-air requires 2 R1 presses why?

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

sometimes you fall so fast the game wants to make sure you really wanted to BF in mid air...but why waste ammo on mid air BF?

i know there is a chance the Tbolt gets a kill in mid air but that chance its very small and the game is prob trying to calculate just how much chance you actually have since its a KICKBACK weapon and a PW too it has priority over other players so you can get a kill just like the shotgun doesnt actually shoot sometimes when more than two people are shooting around even when the dude is practically in front of you punching your face

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 11 of 18 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3538 posts
 

Re: Tbolt in mid-air requires 2 R1 presses why?

Nov 20, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

sometimes you fall so fast the game wants to make sure you really wanted to BF in mid air...but why waste ammo on mid air BF?

i know there is a chance the Tbolt gets a kill in mid air but that chance its very small 


Yes, so as I said, I hardly ever do so. 

Anyway, topic closed. Stop replying pls. 

Do you feel me?

Message 12 of 18 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/21/2010
Offline
1104 posts
 

Re: Tbolt in mid-air requires 2 R1 presses why?

Nov 20, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

To fix this in Uncharted 4, we simply should not be able to blindfire power weapons anymore :smileyhappy:

 

Sorry, I can't help you here. I hardly ever use the tbolt.


you should be able to blindfire all weapons - just that there should be absolutely 0 aim assist while blindfiring, including while jumping through the air. no more auto lock-on RPGS/hammers and shotguns - goes where you have blindfire recticle pointed.

 

Blindfire in Uncharted 4 should work kinda like shooting in GTA5 without using L1 (but there should be large spread - blindfire recticle)

 

 


In that case, power weapons should fall out of your hands because of the heavy recoil and the projectiles should go anywhere...
Message 13 of 18 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10108 posts
 

Re: Tbolt in mid-air requires 2 R1 presses why?

Nov 20, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

To fix this in Uncharted 4, we simply should not be able to blindfire power weapons anymore :smileyhappy:

 

Sorry, I can't help you here. I hardly ever use the tbolt.


you should be able to blindfire all weapons - just that there should be absolutely 0 aim assist while blindfiring, including while jumping through the air. no more auto lock-on RPGS/hammers and shotguns - goes where you have blindfire recticle pointed.

 

Blindfire in Uncharted 4 should work kinda like shooting in GTA5 without using L1 (but there should be large spread - blindfire recticle)

 

 


In that case, power weapons should fall out of your hands because of the heavy recoil and the projectiles should go anywhere...

We can all agree that our characters are "Sticky" to "picked up" weapons. IS there anything on the back to actually hold the long weapon?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 14 of 18 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/21/2010
Offline
1104 posts
 

Re: Tbolt in mid-air requires 2 R1 presses why?

Nov 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

To fix this in Uncharted 4, we simply should not be able to blindfire power weapons anymore :smileyhappy:

 

Sorry, I can't help you here. I hardly ever use the tbolt.


you should be able to blindfire all weapons - just that there should be absolutely 0 aim assist while blindfiring, including while jumping through the air. no more auto lock-on RPGS/hammers and shotguns - goes where you have blindfire recticle pointed.

 

Blindfire in Uncharted 4 should work kinda like shooting in GTA5 without using L1 (but there should be large spread - blindfire recticle)

 

 


In that case, power weapons should fall out of your hands because of the heavy recoil and the projectiles should go anywhere...

We can all agree that our characters are "Sticky" to "picked up" weapons. IS there anything on the back to actually hold the long weapon?


Of course complete realism isn't possible in this MP, but I don't see a problem with a more realistic way to use our guns if it decreases the cheapness in this game :smileywink:

 

For example, the RPG-jump-kill against a player in your back belongs to the biggest bull**** in the history of online gaming. Wouldn't it be good never to see that again? :smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 18 (148 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10108 posts
 

Re: Tbolt in mid-air requires 2 R1 presses why?

Nov 20, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

To fix this in Uncharted 4, we simply should not be able to blindfire power weapons anymore :smileyhappy:

 

Sorry, I can't help you here. I hardly ever use the tbolt.


you should be able to blindfire all weapons - just that there should be absolutely 0 aim assist while blindfiring, including while jumping through the air. no more auto lock-on RPGS/hammers and shotguns - goes where you have blindfire recticle pointed.

 

Blindfire in Uncharted 4 should work kinda like shooting in GTA5 without using L1 (but there should be large spread - blindfire recticle)

 

 


In that case, power weapons should fall out of your hands because of the heavy recoil and the projectiles should go anywhere...

We can all agree that our characters are "Sticky" to "picked up" weapons. IS there anything on the back to actually hold the long weapon?


Of course complete realism isn't possible in this MP, but I don't see a problem with a more realistic way to use our guns if it decreases the cheapness in this game :smileywink:

 

For example, the RPG-jump-kill against a player in your back belongs to the biggest bull**** in the history of online gaming. Wouldn't it be good never to see that again? :smileyhappy:


Maybe limit it to some guns. I kinda like, you know, having a jump nade, jump normal gun blindfire, all that.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 16 of 18 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
371 posts
 

Re: Tbolt in mid-air requires 2 R1 presses why?

Nov 21, 2013
TheStuntDouble wrote:

We can all agree that our characters are "Sticky" to "picked up" weapons. IS there anything on the back to actually hold the long weapon?


Yes, all characters are able to perform telekinesis... Naughty Dog just didn't tell us yet.

 

And besides it possibly being sucky programming from Naughty Dog, they also might have put it in the game as a protection system for noobs. 

 

You know, if you accidentally press R1 mid-air, you don't waste an oh so precious T-bolt ''bullet''.

 

But hey, that's just speculation, we as a community aren't able to come to conclusions on this subject seeing how we aren't ND employees.

Message 17 of 18 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: Tbolt in mid-air requires 2 R1 presses why?

Nov 21, 2013

we all now the game has predestined match outcomes based on the types of players put together, their loadout guns and their boosters and should they be leveling certain boosters they are prob gonna dominate the match because the game will try very hard to make the leveling possible...

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 18 of 18 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes