Nov 23 2012
By: lnsidious1 Wastelander 656 posts

Teach Me how to Snipe?

16 replies 208 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

Any good snipers wanna add me and teach me in a custom game? I went through a phase of being really good, but it just went away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Re: Teach Me how to Snipe?

Nov 23, 2012

lnsidious1 wrote:

Any good snipers wanna add me and teach me in a custom game? I went through a phase of being really good, but it just went away.

I'd like to learn too. I still got my quickscope skill, but I can't handle the recoil anymore....

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Nov 23, 2012
There is a simple way to do this.

You will need the quickboom kickback and very responsive reflexes.

You first need enough medals for quickboom. Quickboom will basically be your training wheels until you are able to blindfire snipe like a pro!

When you have enough medals for quickboom, activate it as soon as you see a target.

Here is the very tricky part so pay attention!

You must first move on a direction and tap circle then quickly press L2, hold L1, mash R1.

Keep doing that until you learn how to aim. Quickboom motivates you.

Kind regards,

The Krokodil Junkie
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Nov 23, 2012

If you want to learn, I could try to teach you. Sniping is supposed to be long range, so "quickscoping" and "noscoping" are impractical. Ill be on in about an hour, we'll talk strategy then. Just remember, find a sensitivity that you are used to and don't go for headshots unless you are sure they will hit, never take the second shot until the recoil has settled.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Nov 23, 2012

III-Paradigm-III wrote:

If you want to learn, I could try to teach you. Sniping is supposed to be long range, so "quickscoping" and "noscoping" are impractical. Ill be on in about an hour, we'll talk strategy then. Just remember, find a sensitivity that you are used to and don't go for headshots unless you are sure they will hit, never take the second shot until the recoil has settled.

I'll join too!

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Nov 23, 2012
Pretty easy in this game. Just use the aim to quick scope on people. Works for all ranges. I generally stick to the Tbolt though.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Nov 23, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Pretty easy in this game. Just use the aim to quick scope on people. Works for all ranges. I generally stick to the Tbolt though.

I wanna learn with the FAL or Dragon. I'm average with both, but I wanna be really good. Like how I was with the M9 in HC. Man, good times.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Nov 23, 2012
For the FAL, you should only scope if its not a head to head firefight at close range. And if you do scope, don't hold back. You can spam the trigger without it jamming. The recoil is fine if you aim lower depending on how far the target is. You can't actually snipe unless your opponent has slower reflexes than a turtle in molasses, because sniping distance would make you have to shoot the FAL slowly so recoil doesn't bounce too high. For the dragon, you could try using the Raffica weapon expert trick.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
656 posts

Nov 23, 2012

I'm decent with the T-Bolt. I'm better if I'm not under pressure ( like not being shot at or being rushed). I suck with the Dragon and FAL because of their recoil. I with there was a Bipod addon like in GRFS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9807 posts

Nov 23, 2012

lnsidious1 wrote:

I'm decent with the T-Bolt. I'm better if I'm not under pressure ( like not being shot at or being rushed). I suck with the Dragon and FAL because of their recoil. I with there was a Bipod addon like in GRFS.

I'm also good with the T-Bolt, meaning I just do bad with a sniper that isn't 1HK.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (153 Views)
0 Likes