Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Re: Team Killed at 14-0

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
"Yes, like this."

Well okay.

I know what I wrote, I can speak Filipino too! Jk.

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 103 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2186 posts

Apr 20, 2013

left4bread3 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:
America should have a mandatory 2nd language like Spanish. I feel kinda wierd only knowing English when in most countries people can speak 2+ languages..

i think it's just that english is the international language (i think it's called, so every big event, such as FIFA or the Olympics has to be in english as well as the host's national language or in some cases were english is already their national language - their 2nd official language will be spoken too, like with the 2010 Winter Olympics games in Canada (which Canada won btw :smileyvery-happy:) was also in french) and that it's the most spoken language around the world (i think)

but just because a country has "mandatory" or official languages does not mean you will be fluent in both languages, for example i'm canadian (i know crazy right, you would have never guessed it:smileytongue:) and i know little to no french even with the mandatory classes you were suppose to take in school (i stopped taking the courses when they stopped being mandatory lol)

but to countries that have some people speaking in 2 different languages and neither of them not being english, is beyond me

I had a french canadian teacher...

i had an italian as a french teacher once lol

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 103 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

This thread was pointless before the school chat, but it provided me with something to laugh at. Now it's just pointless, mods please lock.

Edit: This thread will now be locked since it has well ran its course.:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 103 (98 Views)
0 Likes