Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: Team Killed at 14-0

Apr 20, 2013
America should have a mandatory 2nd language like Spanish. I feel kinda wierd only knowing English when in most countries people can speak 2+ languages..
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 103 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2208 posts

Apr 20, 2013

kratos_snake__ wrote:
America should have a mandatory 2nd language like Spanish. I feel kinda wierd only knowing English when in most countries people can speak 2+ languages..

i think it's just that english is the international language (i think it's called, so every big event, such as FIFA or the Olympics has to be in english as well as the host's national language or in some cases were english is already their national language - their 2nd official language will be spoken too, like with the 2010 Winter Olympics games in Canada (which Canada won btw :smileyvery-happy:) was also in french) and that it's the most spoken language around the world (i think)

but just because a country has "mandatory" or official languages does not mean you will be fluent in both languages, for example i'm canadian (i know crazy right, you would have never guessed it:smileytongue:) and i know little to no french even with the mandatory classes you were suppose to take in school (i stopped taking the courses when they stopped being mandatory lol)

but to countries that have some people speaking in 2 different languages and neither of them not being english, is beyond me

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 103 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9895 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Filipinos can't speak fluent Filipino, ironically.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 103 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Write something in Filipino, I want to see how it's like.
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 103 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Came into this thread with 10 pages in by Ferrari and I already know what type this thread is already. Not even gonna bother looking some of comments made thoughout.

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 103 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9895 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

Ganito?

(Like this?)

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 103 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

Ganito?

(Like this?)

Óo, ganito.

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 103 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9895 posts

Apr 20, 2013
"Yes, like this."

Well okay.
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 103 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Filipinos can't speak fluent Filipino, ironically.

That happens sometimes when the language is a pretty intricate one. I assume that's the case with the Filipino language. For example, many Portuguese and Brazilian people have some trouble with the Portuguese language, even though it's their native language. I mean, they speak/write it with lots of misspellings or grammatical errors, sometimes.
Same thing with French and its speakers (pretty darn complicated language, I should say) :smileyvery-happy:

Also, Filipino looks nice :smileywink:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 103 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Apr 20, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

kratos_snake__ wrote:

i think it's just that english is the international language (i think it's called, so every big event, such as FIFA or the Olympics has to be in english as well as the host's national language or in some cases were english is already their national language - their 2nd official language will be spoken too, like with the 2010 Winter Olympics games in Canada (which Canada won btw :smileyvery-happy:) was also in french) and that it's the most spoken language around the world (i think)

but just because a country has "mandatory" or official languages does not mean you will be fluent in both languages, for example i'm canadian (i know crazy right, you would have never guessed it:smileytongue:) and i know little to no french even with the mandatory classes you were suppose to take in school (i stopped taking the courses when they stopped being mandatory lol)

but to countries that have some people speaking in 2 different languages and neither of them not being english, is beyond me

I had a french canadian teacher...

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 103 (75 Views)
0 Likes