Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
6947 posts
 

Re: Team Killing: The Final Solution

Apr 25, 2013

i agree because thats what i would do

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 37 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Team Killing: The Final Solution

Apr 25, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:
Are you insane ?

 

Yes.


I figured that out 2 nights ago. :smileytongue: 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 37 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Team Killing: The Final Solution

Apr 25, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:
Are you insane ?

 

Yes.


I figured that out 2 nights ago. :smileytongue: 


I've been in an asylum for a few months, and they let me use the internet now.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 37 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Team Killing: The Final Solution

Apr 25, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:
Are you insane ?

 

Yes.


I figured that out 2 nights ago. :smileytongue: 


I've been in an asylum for a few months, and they let me use the internet now.


And you chose to visit the UC3 forums because it's secretly your fave MP game.:smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 37 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Team Killing: The Final Solution

Apr 25, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:
Are you insane ?

 

Yes.


I figured that out 2 nights ago. :smileytongue: 


I've been in an asylum for a few months, and they let me use the internet now.


And you chose to visit the UC3 forums because it's secretly your fave MP game.:smileylol:


 

 

So would you enjoy having friendly fire as an active part of the game? 

 

Like if you shoot a teammate and kill them your team loses points and could go negative. Makes the game more fun wouldn't you say?

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 37 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Team Killing: The Final Solution

Apr 25, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:
Are you insane ?

 

Yes.


I figured that out 2 nights ago. :smileytongue: 


I've been in an asylum for a few months, and they let me use the internet now.


And you chose to visit the UC3 forums because it's secretly your fave MP game.:smileylol:


 

 

So would you enjoy having friendly fire as an active part of the game? 

 

Like if you shoot a teammate and kill them your team loses points and could go negative. Makes the game more fun wouldn't you say?



No I don't support that one bit that's a recipe for trolling & would ruin Comp.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 37 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Team Killing: The Final Solution

Apr 25, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:
Are you insane ?

 

Yes.


I figured that out 2 nights ago. :smileytongue: 


I've been in an asylum for a few months, and they let me use the internet now.


And you chose to visit the UC3 forums because it's secretly your fave MP game.:smileylol:


 

 

So would you enjoy having friendly fire as an active part of the game? 

 

Like if you shoot a teammate and kill them your team loses points and could go negative. Makes the game more fun wouldn't you say?



No I don't support that one bit that's a recipe for trolling & would ruin Comp.


Is there a chance that by "ruin" you mean "improve"?

 

Haven't you ever wanted to kill someone on your team that totally deserved it with gunfire?

 

If everyone understood the purpose I don't believe there would be anymore trolling than there is now, with grenade TKs.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 37 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes