Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
636 posts

Re: Teams unevenly matched.

Aug 29, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I'll bet everyone does. And for the Naughty Dog developers: If you will ever make an Uncharted 4 just get rid of the legacies please. Just give us levels from 1-100 this would be much easier for matchmaking.

Joe-Itz070-

Your video/signature thing...is lifechanging...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 10, 2013

i have same problem coupled with quitters.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013

I’m not going to look for the post (I’d probably never find it anyway) but I’m almost positive that ND confirmed (or did at one point) that each legacy is treated as 5 additional ranks/levels for the purposes of matchmaking.  So Legacy 5 Rank 75 is level 100!  Getting rid of the legacies will not fix the matchmaking, changing the basis for matchmaking from level based to something else (KDR?) would  or at least make it better – I don’t think any system will be foolproof and/or make everyone happy.

Where the current system is unfair for noobs and low level players, is in the party system (parties get split but not that often… no matter how “stacked” it might be). The current system also punishes high level players that have ranked up mostly in coop…being a good (or even great ) player in coop does not make you a good competitive player.

All that being said, it would be best to adapt to the way things are now.  ND is not going to make major changes to UC3 with TLOU coming out this week and (hopefully) Uncharted 4 sometime in the future.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5540 posts

Jun 10, 2013

^^

This was necrobumped, no point in that post

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (122 Views)
0 Likes