Aug 29 2012
By: ayazasker Sackboy 581 posts

Teams unevenly matched.

13 replies 562 views Edited Aug 29, 2012

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since i last visited the forums, but now i just felt obliged to come here and explain whats been driving me nuts so long. It's as you can all see the uneven matching of teams, if you dont understand what i mean: basically what im trying to say is that the teams arent paired well agianst each other. Lately uc3 has been so frustrating for me Smiley Sad, i cant even play normally anymore and it's not my fault i used to be really good and still am if paired with a proper team. It's mostly because ofmy team mates. It usually goes like this; a team of pro's(btw they arent in parties, completely seperate individuals.) vs a team of complete noobs( Me often being on the team of noobs), thus causing me to die alot. This how i have spent most of my last month playing uncharted 3, and due to this problem i havent been able to enjoy uc3 on the contrary its starting to get annoying and unattractive. I hope TLOU wont be like this. Has any1 else experienced such issues?

Message 1 of 14 (562 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Re: Teams unevenly matched.

Aug 29, 2012
I know how you feel just look at my stats
Message 2 of 14 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Aug 29, 2012

I'll bet everyone does. And for the Naughty Dog developers: If you will ever make an Uncharted 4 just get rid of the legacies please. Just give us levels from 1-100 this would be much easier for matchmaking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 14 (549 Views)
Fender Bender
2428 posts

Aug 29, 2012

There have been many threads about this but you probably didn't see them Smiley Happy

I think the issue is that the game doesn't see players legacy level. So it thinks a level 20 legacy 0 will do better than a level 10 legacy 5. I think this because the teams don't look too bad if you only look at the levels and not at the legacy levels.

Message 4 of 14 (547 Views)
Sackboy
581 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Ye just like u guys said the comp doesnt realize that just bcuz some1 is legacy  2 doesnt mean a legacy 1 can be better, it should pair the teams up through kd ratio imo. That would be the best way

Message 5 of 14 (540 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Aug 29, 2012

They're probably not going to change anything about it and that's why you should just leave the lobby or the round afterwards, because there's no reason for you to stay. You're always going to lose, because your team is only with noobs and their team has better players. I'm doing that and my losses are wayy more now, but who cares? Nobody would care about them, because they don't tell you anything about the player .. one of my friends has good statistic, but more losses than wins, but why? He always gets to play with noobs and then leaves afterwards. 

=)

Message 6 of 14 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Aug 29, 2012

If your story is correct, that the other team is full of pro's and your team is full of noobs except you, then the matchmaking system obviously believes you are even better than the pro's on the other team and you need to carry those 4 noobs to victory.

Just do it.

----------
All that said, fix matchmaking before anything else.
Message 7 of 14 (499 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Yes, I guess everyone tried this before.. In fact, I'm tired of playing alone and I always go into competitive with my clan. My suggestion is to find some nice players and to make a "regular" Uncharted 3 party if you're tired of losing because of the uneven matchmaking...

0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Same boat here, OP. If I am paired with a decent team, we do alright and my stats are good. Noob team and its like gamer rape

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 9 of 14 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Aug 29, 2012
True. U4 needs to be 1-99.
Message 10 of 14 (442 Views)
0 Likes