Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Thanks Naughty Dog.

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

I enjoy it, too. But with the old HC treasure drop rate it was really hard to unlock the character guns. That was really my only problem with HC. Also, I think I might hop on UC3 later to try to unlock Chloe's Tau (it's the only treasure pistol I don't have). Then I'll only need to unlock Navarro's AK and Chloe's M9 and I'll have every treasure/special weapon, excluding the ND, PAX, E3 and Comic-Con ones.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Apr 8, 2013
I still don't have the lot of FFA, 3TDM and Plunder guns.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible :smileysad: . Next time I'm online I can help you with that :smileyhappy: Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones :smileywink:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible :smileysad: . Next time I'm online I can help you with that :smileyhappy: Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones :smileywink:

Of course I have TH gold! Treasure hunting's my game here! :smileyvery-happy:

I got Flynn's GMAL, bro. It's great, although I prefer RS to CS.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5374 posts

Apr 8, 2013

aren't you the one that made a thread a while ago saying that there were no problems with tournament?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible :smileysad:  Next time I'm online I can help you with that :smileyhappy: Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones :smileywink:

Nice! How do you feel about the MA mod? I've always wanted Flynn's because of that awesome tribal design :smileyvery-happy: His weapons are coolest looking, for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible :smileysad:  Next time I'm online I can help you with that :smileyhappy: Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones :smileywink:

Nice! How do you feel about the MA mod? I've always wanted Flynn's because of that awesome tribal design :smileyvery-happy: His weapons are coolest looking, for me.

Anything that increases ammo and/or speeds up reloading is fine by me.

Hence RaffDrag with MA/RS on the Drag.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Wrong post! (Sorry for your lost btw)

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (94 Views)
0 Likes