Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Thanks Naughty Dog.

Apr 8, 2013
I still don't have the lot of FFA, 3TDM and Plunder guns.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 37 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible Smiley Sad . Next time I'm online I can help you with that Smiley Happy Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones Smiley Wink

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 32 of 37 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible Smiley Sad . Next time I'm online I can help you with that Smiley Happy Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones Smiley Wink

Of course I have TH gold! Treasure hunting's my game here! Smiley Very Happy

I got Flynn's GMAL, bro. It's great, although I prefer RS to CS.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 37 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6878 posts

Apr 8, 2013

aren't you the one that made a thread a while ago saying that there were no problems with tournament?

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 34 of 37 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible Smiley Sad  Next time I'm online I can help you with that Smiley Happy Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones Smiley Wink

Nice! How do you feel about the MA mod? I've always wanted Flynn's because of that awesome tribal design Smiley Very Happy His weapons are coolest looking, for me.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 35 of 37 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible Smiley Sad  Next time I'm online I can help you with that Smiley Happy Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones Smiley Wink

Nice! How do you feel about the MA mod? I've always wanted Flynn's because of that awesome tribal design Smiley Very Happy His weapons are coolest looking, for me.

Anything that increases ammo and/or speeds up reloading is fine by me.

Hence RaffDrag with MA/RS on the Drag.

Message 36 of 37 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Wrong post! (Sorry for your lost btw)

Message 37 of 37 (236 Views)
0 Likes