Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Thanks Naughty Dog.

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

I enjoy it, too. But with the old HC treasure drop rate it was really hard to unlock the character guns. That was really my only problem with HC. Also, I think I might hop on UC3 later to try to unlock Chloe's Tau (it's the only treasure pistol I don't have). Then I'll only need to unlock Navarro's AK and Chloe's M9 and I'll have every treasure/special weapon, excluding the ND, PAX, E3 and Comic-Con ones.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 31 of 38 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Apr 8, 2013
I still don't have the lot of FFA, 3TDM and Plunder guns.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 32 of 38 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible :smileysad: . Next time I'm online I can help you with that :smileyhappy: Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones :smileywink:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 33 of 38 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible :smileysad: . Next time I'm online I can help you with that :smileyhappy: Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones :smileywink:

Of course I have TH gold! Treasure hunting's my game here! :smileyvery-happy:

I got Flynn's GMAL, bro. It's great, although I prefer RS to CS.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 34 of 38 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6090 posts

Apr 8, 2013

aren't you the one that made a thread a while ago saying that there were no problems with tournament?

photo Sniper.png
Message 35 of 38 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible :smileysad:  Next time I'm online I can help you with that :smileyhappy: Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones :smileywink:

Nice! How do you feel about the MA mod? I've always wanted Flynn's because of that awesome tribal design :smileyvery-happy: His weapons are coolest looking, for me.

Message 36 of 38 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10141 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

I've been trying to unlock the FFA ones myself, but I mostly find repeat treasures. The 3TDM ones take some time (I still need Flynn's G-MAL; forgot to include it). Drake's AK doesn't take too long, but Draza's Dragon will take some work. Flynn's G-MAL seems impossible :smileysad:  Next time I'm online I can help you with that :smileyhappy: Do you have Treasure Hunter gold? You'll need it for the Plunder ones :smileywink:

Nice! How do you feel about the MA mod? I've always wanted Flynn's because of that awesome tribal design :smileyvery-happy: His weapons are coolest looking, for me.

Anything that increases ammo and/or speeds up reloading is fine by me.

Hence RaffDrag with MA/RS on the Drag.

Message 37 of 38 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2013

Wrong post! (Sorry for your lost btw)

Message 38 of 38 (130 Views)
0 Likes