Aug 03 2013
By: GDunKK Splicer 65 posts

The 5th Legacy 75's

57 replies 553 views Edited Aug 3, 2013

I'm fairly new to multiplayer and must say this is the most addicting video game I've ever played. I play free for all mostly but all the modes are extremely intense and very gratifying when you play decently.....But there's something that really pisses me off....and it isn't the game itself

It's the **bleep** 5th legacy 75's that turn off their DLC to feast on us non-legacy players. And then most of them run immediately  for the Sas and are quickly 6-0 in the first 30 seconds. 

These guys are total wimps and are so obsessed with their KDR and getting rampants that they could care less about the welfare of the community or whether they're ruining the game for others.

To me, this is a bigger problem than the occasional bad lag, the dreaded white plug or the horrific matchmaking in plunder. 

.....on a side note, I did get one of the  Miracle_7's to rage quit after killing him twice in the first 20 seconds of a FFA match earlier today. That felt good

Message 1 of 58 (553 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 3, 2013

Players like that annoy me too. I'm a 5th legacy at 28 and I sometimes turn DLC off but that's merely because I'm either tired of the DLC maps and/or avoiding players I found with DLC turned on. I'm so tired of the cheap players that play the way they do simple because of their KDR or just for the sake of being annoying.

Just try your best to ignore them or, if you can, avoid them. Kind of hard to avoid cheap players but oh well lol. If you're looking for fair players to have a match with, you could add me. I only play for fun as it is a game after all lol. Usually play TDM, TTDM, Lab, Elimination and Co-Op.

Message 2 of 58 (547 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

Being 5th legacy lvl 75 doesn't automatically make you a tryhard. It means you're experienced. Not everyone has DLC. I think you're just a bit annoyed that veterans are killing you. Smiley Wink

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 3 of 58 (537 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 3, 2013

GDunKK wrote:

I'm fairly new to multiplayer and must say this is the most addicting video game I've ever played. I play free for all mostly but all the modes are extremely intense and very gratifying when you play decently.....But there's something that really pisses me off....and it isn't the game itself

It's the **bleep** 5th legacy 75's that turn off their DLC to feast on us non-legacy players. And then most of them run immediately  for the Sas and are quickly 6-0 in the first 30 seconds. 

These guys are total wimps and are so obsessed with their KDR and getting rampants that they could care less about the welfare of the community or whether they're ruining the game for others.

To me, this is a bigger problem than the occasional bad lag, the dreaded white plug or the horrific matchmaking in plunder. 

.....on a side note, I did get one of the  Miracle_7's to rage quit after killing him twice in the first 20 seconds of a FFA match earlier today. That felt good

Those two statements don't make sense...

On another note, do you really think we all turn off our DLC just to find you guys? I always have my DLC on and I haven't found a DLC map in a few weeks. Don't blame the players with experience who can't find a DLC match as well as know the map layout well enough to find the power weapons. I'd hate to see you play Plunder when you run into a PO5 every two games.

If you really are new, become more experienced and then you won't find the other experienced players as frustrating. If I can snipe in a FFA without camping and still win, I'm sure you can practice some more and ignore the players with some kind of experience.

Also the lag, whiteplug AND the matchmaking are things which need to be fixed. You basically pointed out the three main issues and said they aren't important.

Bang Bang!

Message 4 of 58 (530 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 3, 2013

I don't think the OP was generalizing all high ranked players. I think it's more about the players who play somewhat cheaply. It annoys me too when people constantly camp for PW's. Missed the part about the lag and the other stuff that can get fixed, which are annoyances but nothing can be done unless ND fix them.

Message 5 of 58 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 3, 2013

I didn't realize all max levels are tryhards. Most are, yes. If we're doing generalizations by level:

No legacy, < 16 = Poor/F2P players/ stupider than CoD players

No legacy, >= 16 = Alt accounts/ morons who bought the disc/ doesn't even know what Legacy is

2-4th legacy = Morons who legacied/noobs who can't legacy faster

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 58 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 3, 2013

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

I don't think the OP was generalizing all high ranked players. I think it's more about the players who play somewhat cheaply. It annoys me too when people constantly camp for PW's. Missed the part about the lag and the other stuff that can get fixed, which are annoyances but nothing can be done unless ND fix them.

You probably didn't pick it up but by the context, he's basically calling out all high ranked players because he can't kill them. Hell, I get RoF + Fleet Foot + Revenge + Quick Boom noobs on the other team in all my games but you don't see me making a thread to **bleep** about all of them.

I mean, I make irrelevant threads but none which directly insult a large expanse of people.

Bang Bang!

Message 7 of 58 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 3, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

hardyz-wont_DIE wrote:

You probably didn't pick it up but by the context, he's basically calling out all high ranked players because he can't kill them. Hell, I get RoF + Fleet Foot + Revenge + Quick Boom noobs on the other team in all my games but you don't see me making a thread to **bleep** about all of them.

I mean, I make irrelevant threads but none which directly insult a large expanse of people.

After re-reading it, I can somewhat see what you mean. When making my past 2 comments, it was when I was pretty tired so probably missed the true message of this thread. Might sound like I'm making an excuse, which isn't the case. Still somewhat tired but I'm thinking more logically at this point. It's not like the rank determines anything really. A high rank could mean you play the game a lot but only okay in skill level or you're great and only play it every so often. Not too long ago, I got dominated by a group of 1st legacy 10-20's. They were pretty awesome and didn't expect them to do that good lol.

Message 8 of 58 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 3, 2013

GDunKK wrote:

This is why we need a mercenary mode for clans. Level 75's aren't a problem, it is clans. 

Message 9 of 58 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Aug 3, 2013
I turn off DLC because I'm not good enough. And I'm rank 42 legacy level 4. I don't even have a positive kdr. So I think that's justified.

Anyway, non DLC is full of FF + RoF tryhards
Message 10 of 58 (467 Views)
0 Likes