Fender Bender
2448 posts

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 3, 2013
Oh I know what you mean, when ever I play FFA I run into those stat padding losers. The last time I ran into that player you mentioned, they used RoF and Ping, ran to the shotgun, and avoided me the whole match. Their goal was to hunt down newbies, and not to actually put their skill to the test. Same goes Ibiza and his cult.
Pepsi
Message 11 of 58 (398 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 3, 2013
I think the OP kind of has a point. I used to play a lot of FFA, and there was always that one guy who rushed every PW and went after low level players. So I would go after him all match and he would end up winning 15-12 or something and you could tell he was upset. Probably bc he wanted to pad his KDR and I dedicated my game to making that hard for him.

Aside from FFA, I find guys like that in every other mode too. The ones with the unbelievable KDRs usually aren't that good bc they didn't actually earn their KDR, therefore they haven't picked up real skills along the way. They used to frustrate me as well. But I found that killing them before they kill you, sometimes two at a time, helps greatly with the frustration.

You know they're all gonna be using RoF m9's and FF gold, so don't 1v1 them and use cover.
Message 12 of 58 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Aug 3, 2013

OMG dude read the post. I wasn't complaining about all 75's....I was talking about the idiots that race for the SAS every time. I think it's cheap that someone with 100,000 kills. Pathetic really. 

I'm assuming that since you got so defensive over this topic, you must be one of the morons that I'm talking about.

Message 13 of 58 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Go for the PW's, or die by them? Your choice. I know I would rather not die.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 14 of 58 (364 Views)
Splicer
65 posts

Aug 3, 2013
this was in response to inescapable's ramblings
Message 15 of 58 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Aug 3, 2013

GDunKK wrote:

OMG dude read the post. I wasn't complaining about all 75's....I was talking about the idiots that race for the SAS every time. I think it's cheap that someone with 100,000 kills. Pathetic really. 

I'm assuming that since you got so defensive over this topic, you must be one of the morons that I'm talking about.

I was like you when I was a newbie too, complaining about scrubs and tryhards. You're just new, you'll get better over time. 

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 16 of 58 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Aug 3, 2013
You can also go to the power weapons and waste the ammo, but no one ever thinks about doing that. I often do this in Elimanation if I can manage to get to the weapon quickly, takes about 6 seconds to empty the SAS, other weapons take less time.

Besides, a newbie with a shotgun is no threat whatsoever, they'll probably try to use it at long range.
Pepsi
Message 17 of 58 (357 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

Icebound1 wrote:
I turn off DLC because I'm not good enough. And I'm rank 42 legacy level 4. I don't even have a positive kdr. So I think that's justified.

Anyway, non DLC Uncharted is full of FF + RoF tryhards

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 58 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

GDunKK wrote:

You're calling me the moron when you can't see the logic behind it. Almost everyone races for power weapons and the higher levels can get there faster because they have better knowledge of the map and boosters (like Monkey Man). Did you think that maybe they don't want other people to have it? Besides, some people prefer racing to the power weapons and that's their playstyle. Next you'll be **bleep** about people using Fleet Foot.

Besides if they are using the SAS, take them out and you take it! Do you know how easy it is to kill someone running straight towards you? You drop a grenade and use that as a diversion while you shoot them. Then you can take the SAS, waste the rest of the bullets or use them to your advantage. I can tell you aren't someone who thinks about logic since you think everyone who goes for a power weapon is cheap and pathetic.

Also, I'm far from cheap and pathetic. I usually don't run for the power weapons, I protect them so other teammates can have them and if none of them take it then I help myself to it. I also run around with a Dragon in every map and can get a pretty good score. I really doubt you do that let alone have the ability to do that so before you start complaining about other people and their play styles and calling them cheap, pathetic, annoying and stupid, maybe you should practice what you preach before you try to insult me as well.

Bang Bang!

Message 19 of 58 (336 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4755 posts

Aug 3, 2013
If ND's matchmaking actually worked, this wouldnt be an issue. Im sure every decent person would happily wait longer to find a balanced game, rather than noobs be matched up against max legacy parties.

Apart from the max legacy parties of course......

I feel sorry for noobs in this game - they dont even get the chance to learn the game due ND's inability to balance a small set of numbers. Shame.
Message 20 of 58 (389 Views)
0 Likes