Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 3, 2013

GDunKK wrote:

that turn off their DLC to feast on us non-legacy players. 

This is why paid DLC maps is a bad idea. The DLC toggle shouldn't even exist in the first place.

MAKE THE DLC MAPS FREE FOR EVERYONE AND ABOLISH THE DLC TOGGLE!!!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 21 of 58 (357 Views)
Wastelander
719 posts

Aug 6, 2013

I agree....at this point, why not just put al lthe maps in the pool and get rid of the DLC switch.  Everybody that is gonna pay for the maps has done so at this point.

Frankly though, I usually leave DLC off and it isn't to prey on noobs....It's mainly because I swear I find way more lagging tryhards with DLC on.  And aslo,  I don't really care for the DLC maps....I was sick of the U2 maps that are in DLC and I just hate the Graveyard with a passion.

As for power weapons, I was a power weapon **bleep** in U2...I always had a shotgun or RPG in my hands.  But in U3, I got away from them.  I mean, no need to really rush them anymore when players can just use RPG, Quickboom and Hammer kickbacks the whole match.  

And I also never use ROF....I don't like the recoil I get on the M9 while using ROF and just prefer using Marlow or Jade versions...

I understand the frustration....But I think you gotta blame the game and blame ND....Not the players that are using what is being given to them.  If you don't use them, somebody wil luse them on you.

Message 22 of 58 (296 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 6, 2013

The game is 2 years old.

GDunKK wrote:

It's the **bleep** 5th legacy 75's that turn off their DLC to feast on us non-legacy players

Less lag. f2p noobs.

Message 23 of 58 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
213 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Lmao yeah, most 5th legacy level 75 players are annoying as hell, mostly because of the ridiculous loadouts and tactics they use, but let's all admit it, getting in a lobby where your entire enemy team is all F2P level 15 noobs is like the best feeling you could ever have in Uncharted. 

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 24 of 58 (279 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 6, 2013
^I actually dislike being in a po5 and being paired up against a bunch of noobs. Everyone in my clan is usually pretty displeased. It's boring. It's like playing arena. Running around easily gunning players down.

I also dislike being paired up against a bunch of leggy players. Me and another forumer played a couple nights ago. We played against a po5 from Brazil. I've played with Brazilian players before, but this lag was crazy. As soon as you started getting hit by their m9 RoF, you were dead. Even an Sas wouldn't take them out. I gave up shortly after. I finished the game anyway, bc I almost never quit a game. But I quit trying after a couple deaths. Didn't even hit 1.0 at the end. My clan can usually beat laggers, but sometimes it's so bad that nothing helps. Especially when they all constantly have a PW in their hands too.

But what I LOVE, is being paired up against a team of high ranked players with good KDRs who aren't all leggy. The next morning I came across two high level po5's. Got a fury and a rage, going 10-0 first then 17-2 the next. And these players were obviously more talented and played smarter than the laggers who destroyed me the night before.

ND, that's the one thing almost all players hate. The laggy ones probably don't even know they're laggy. They probably just think they're good. That's the one thing that needs corrected in the future, assuming there is more games to come. The lag compensation over compensates to such an impossible extreme to overcome. I don't care if people cheat. That's on them and they will always find a way to do it if they want. But if something is in your hands, you should make things fair for your loyal fans that have been playing UC/ND games for years.

I'm pretty sure I don't even remember what thread this is. I'm sure I've gotten way off subject lol.
Message 25 of 58 (269 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 6, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:

Lmao yeah, most 5th legacy level 75 players are annoying as hell, mostly because of the ridiculous loadouts and tactics they use, but let's all admit it, getting in a lobby where your entire enemy team is all F2P level 15 noobs is like the best feeling you could ever have in Uncharted. 

Blame the Fleet Foot + Team Safe tryhards. I use Cloaked, Monkey Man with Gotcha and I use AK's and I still get hatemail from the tryhards calling me a noob. Some level 75's (*cough The French and South Americans Who Swear At Everything And Everyone! *cough) just shouldn't touch Uncharted...

Bang Bang!

Message 26 of 58 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Team Safe is considered tryhard-ish now? Geez...

I thought Bargain was to go-to 2nd slot booster for tryhards.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 27 of 58 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Aug 6, 2013

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 28 of 58 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Aug 6, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

frankenstein107 wrote:

Blame the Fleet Foot + Team Safe tryhards. I use Cloaked, Monkey Man with Gotcha and I use AK's and I still get hatemail from the tryhards calling me a noob. Some level 75's (*cough The French and South Americans Who Swear At Everything And Everyone! *cough) just shouldn't touch Uncharted...

Team Safe = tryhard? **bleep**....

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 29 of 58 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

frankenstein107 wrote:

Team Safe = tryhard? **bleep**....

Yea, I'm not following the logic they used there. I think the term "tryhard" gets a bit overused and honestly don't get why a lot of people call others tryhards just for using a booster that helps them. That is why they're there. And no, that wasn't directed to anyone in particular.

Only terms I use for certain players are lagger, troll and newbies (found "noob" to be overused too). I use those 3 terms when appropriate, unlike some people. They see someone is doing good and assume they're hacking or some other hogwash. The time spent making excuses could be used to improve their skills. Again, not directed to anyone in particular.

Message 30 of 58 (298 Views)
0 Likes