Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4237 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 6, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

frankenstein107 wrote:

Lmao yeah, most 5th legacy level 75 players are annoying as hell, mostly because of the ridiculous loadouts and tactics they use, but let's all admit it, getting in a lobby where your entire enemy team is all F2P level 15 noobs is like the best feeling you could ever have in Uncharted. 


Blame the Fleet Foot + Team Safe tryhards. I use Cloaked, Monkey Man with Gotcha and I use AK's and I still get hatemail from the tryhards calling me a noob. Some level 75's (*cough The French and South Americans Who Swear At Everything And Everyone! *cough) just shouldn't touch Uncharted...


So because I don't wanna be knocked down or kill my team mates with explosives, it's a tryhard booster?



UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 31 of 58 (295 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 6, 2013

I once got called a Try Hard by a certain forum member for using 'Back in the Saddle' in TO. Smiley Indifferent

Message 32 of 58 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 6, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

I once got called a Try Hard by a certain forum member for using 'Back in the Saddle' in TO. Smiley Indifferent


Everything will be considered being a tryhard sooner or later. Then it'll be so overused that it'll lose it's meaning and that's when gamers will need a new word to insult the good players.

Message 33 of 58 (284 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2013

c'mon this is silly.

 

My entire party picks up all power weapons and goes and kills the other team.

 

Sorry for playing the game properly?

 

If you are leaving the SAS there... the other team will have it. That's just stupid no matter what your level is.

 

I actually play with DLC off too. Because DLC has a small player pool. It has lag to the extreme.

 

Then again I'm not likely to ruin anyones fun, the low levels don't seem to have a problem killing me.



Message 34 of 58 (282 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 6, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

c'mon this is silly.

 

My entire party picks up all power weapons and goes and kills the other team.

 

Sorry for playing the game properly?

 

If you are leaving the SAS there... the other team will have it. That's just stupid no matter what your level is.


Exactly some of my UC3 buddies use to crack jokes on me because I always had a SAS but if I didn't pick it up I may end up getting mowed over 3 - 4 times by it lol.

Message 35 of 58 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 6, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

c'mon this is silly.

 

My entire party picks up all power weapons and goes and kills the other team.

 

Sorry for playing the game properly?

 

If you are leaving the SAS there... the other team will have it. That's just stupid no matter what your level is.

 

I actually play with DLC off too. Because DLC has a small player pool. It has lag to the extreme.

 

Then again I'm not likely to ruin anyones fun, the low levels don't seem to have a problem killing me.


I only see it being a problem if people camp out where the PW's are, waiting for them to respawn. People probably insult those with PW's just because they didn't get to it first. Either that or if someone constantly has a PW, it'd could get annoying but not in a "tryhard" kind of way. I'd prefer it if PW's just didn't exist but whatever.

Message 36 of 58 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Offline
1099 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 7, 2013
I would personally prefer if there weren't any PW's in the game at all. I usually go for them in Elim or 3TDM. Half the time I will get a teammates attention, and let them pick it up instead. I prefer getting kills with the regular load out guns. And pull downs, kick offs, stealth kills etc are nice too.

I also love it when someone picks up the hammer and wastes all 4 rounds on me and I still end up killing them.

I understand the PW's add some more texture to the game, but I think they should be reserved strictly for kickbacks. That would be plenty. Rather than teammates fighting over PW's. Or the match being decided by who has the spawn points memorized, who takes the best route or who dedicates the most time to farming spawn points.
Message 37 of 58 (263 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
88 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 7, 2013
I levelled up to 75 when I had DLC on and I was fine, even though I sucked at first I found the right weapons for me, and sometimes having the right weapons helps.
Message 38 of 58 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 7, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

frankenstein107 wrote:

Lmao yeah, most 5th legacy level 75 players are annoying as hell, mostly because of the ridiculous loadouts and tactics they use, but let's all admit it, getting in a lobby where your entire enemy team is all F2P level 15 noobs is like the best feeling you could ever have in Uncharted. 


Blame the Fleet Foot + Team Safe tryhards. I use Cloaked, Monkey Man with Gotcha and I use AK's and I still get hatemail from the tryhards calling me a noob. Some level 75's (*cough The French and South Americans Who Swear At Everything And Everyone! *cough) just shouldn't touch Uncharted...


Team Safe = tryhard? **bleep**....


I noticed my mistake too late. I meant Bargain ._.

Bang Bang!

Message 39 of 58 (243 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3614 posts
 

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 7, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

frankenstein107 wrote:

Lmao yeah, most 5th legacy level 75 players are annoying as hell, mostly because of the ridiculous loadouts and tactics they use, but let's all admit it, getting in a lobby where your entire enemy team is all F2P level 15 noobs is like the best feeling you could ever have in Uncharted. 


Blame the Fleet Foot + Team Safe tryhards. I use Cloaked, Monkey Man with Gotcha and I use AK's and I still get hatemail from the tryhards calling me a noob. Some level 75's (*cough The French and South Americans Who Swear At Everything And Everyone! *cough) just shouldn't touch Uncharted...


Team Safe = tryhard? **bleep**....


I noticed my mistake too late. I meant Bargain ._.


Oh but I use FF + Bargain Smiley Sad

(A lot of the time, anyway).

 

But at least I nearly always keep my DLC toggle on Smiley Happy

Do you feel me?

Message 40 of 58 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes