Splicer
44 posts

Re: The 5th Legacy 75's

Aug 7, 2013

I usually randomize my first booster ( except for cloaked ) but I do prefer Team Safe because I accidentaly team kiiled some body with a thrown back revenge grenade and it stopped me from getting a rampant. I ended that match 23-0.

Message 41 of 58 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Being a 5th Legacy 75 means that the person has experience, most good players or "tryhards" as people often to refer to them as are usually quite skilled at the game. Not to mention, Uncharted has been out for over 2 years now, you would think players would be quite good at it now.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 42 of 58 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 7, 2013

I've always been really careful with my explosives so I never really needed Team Safe...

Bang Bang!

Message 43 of 58 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 7, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I've always been really careful with my explosives so I never really needed Team Safe...

Team Safe also stops you from getting knocked down from explosives.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 44 of 58 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

^ I love that part of Team Safe. Its probably saved me from dying countless times.

nationm04 wrote:

I understand the PW's add some more texture to the game, but I think they should be reserved strictly for kickbacks. That would be plenty. Rather than teammates fighting over PW's. Or the match being decided by who has the spawn points memorized, who takes the best route or who dedicates the most time to farming spawn points.

I think it should be the other way around, and kickbacks should be removed from the game. Power weapons encourage map control and moving the map, rather than just camping and dominating one area of the map. On the other hand, kickbacks are just plain annoying (I hate when I have someone almost dead and they just whip out an RPG from close range, kill me and live as well lol), create an excess of power weapons in the game, and are also terribly unbalanced, as there is quite obviously 3 or 4 kickbacks that are vastly superior to the rest....

Message 45 of 58 (257 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Actually, if we plan on power weapons I prefer if power weapon spawns are random, the spawn times are long and the available power weapons are also random so that people don't rush for the completely predictable places already. It's stupid.

KBs on the other hand I really do not like. As much as I enjoy turning a 48-49 game into a 50-49 game using a Hammer KB, it's quite unfair.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 46 of 58 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Actually, if we plan on power weapons I prefer if power weapon spawns are random, the spawn times are long and the available power weapons are also random so that people don't rush for the completely predictable places already. It's stupid.

KBs on the other hand I really do not like. As much as I enjoy turning a 48-49 game into a 50-49 game using a Hammer KB, it's quite unfair.

Indeed. Kickbacks are unfair, plus we already have power plays to help the losing team. I think power plays are enough along with power weapons. 

Message 47 of 58 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Being a 5th Legacy 75 means that the person has experience, most good players or "tryhards" as people often to refer to them as are usually quite skilled at the game. Not to mention, Uncharted has been out for over 2 years now, you would think players would be quite good at it now.

That's true. The part that bothers me is that even though they're experienced and probably really skilled at the game, they STILL decide to equip cheap loadouts and use the cheapest and most annoying tactics. Seriously, every single 5th legacy 75 dude I've encountered slides left and right while spewing out bullets from his M9 at god knows how many rounds per minute.. 1000? It's ridiculous, they're intentionally using every single dirty trick in the book..

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 48 of 58 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Aug 7, 2013

frankenstein107 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

That's true. The part that bothers me is that even though they're experienced and probably really skilled at the game, they STILL decide to equip cheap loadouts and use the cheapest and most annoying tactics. Seriously, every single 5th legacy 75 dude I've encountered slides left and right while spewing out bullets from his M9 at god knows how many rounds per minute.. 1000? It's ridiculous, they're intentionally using every single dirty trick in the book..

Yeah I know, most people dont care what they do, even if it gives them the hate of the community.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 49 of 58 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 7, 2013
What is really annoying is that I squarely keep shoting them in the head with the para 9 and then all they have to do is shoot me with a few bullets and that is the same damage? how??!
Then it just comes out to who melee's first and if you hesitate, you die.
Message 50 of 58 (308 Views)
0 Likes