Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
559 posts

Re: The Argument Thread

Jul 16, 2013
^^ lol ive made far more mistakes from my phone's tiny keypad, not to mention the habit one gets after sending hundreds of txts a day XD
Proper grammar becomes useless when doing it from a phone lol especially when done through psn lolol ive gotten crap for using "u" instead of "you" before... Like....really? I swear some ppl never txted b4 in their lives lol
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
^^ lol ive made far more mistakes from my phone's tiny keypad, not to mention the habit one gets after sending hundreds of txts a day XD
Proper grammar becomes useless when doing it from a phone lol especially when done through psn lolol ive gotten crap for using "u" instead of "you" before... Like....really? I swear some ppl never txted b4 in their lives lol

There is a difference between grammatical mistakes & bad grammar. 

Anyways, that's not important I simply felt like pointing out the obvious.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 16, 2013

frogmanlego wrote:

LifeLongFrenzy wrote:

This thread is worthless, and if you didn't know, people can PM. 

Dont try she dosent understand teh concept of threads. o, gpa do this frequently to get on the "comunitys" nerves.. every one from the original days  has moved on=/ 

Long ago, I learnt that you can't make everyone happy so you try to make as many people happy and get on with your life. You're just that group of people who I can't make happy. For a first, this thread is a lot more beneficial than your, 'I got a kill today', 'I died today' and 'I got a Five Not Alive' threads. Secondly, when the forums are next to dead when no one comments for an hour, then you have to add some wood to the fire to keep it alive.

Just like in the olden days, people our age didn't have PlayStation and computers. Time moved on and has allowed for different people. The people from the olden days will still be loved but they just aren't contributing to this time... I'm still not sure how to put it but basically, people move on and as much as you want them to come back, chances are they won't so you have to accept the people here now or else you're just going to have a hard time talking to people.

And seriously, I know this is The Argument Thread but on everything you're trying to make things harder. Because god forbid I put you in your place when you're giving everyone attitude. When you want to sweep everything under the rug and start fresh, I'll happily do that. Hell, I won't even mention these arguments.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2011 posts

Jul 16, 2013
I stubbed my toe on the corner of my bed. **bleep** me!!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
I stubbed my toe on the corner of my bed. **bleep** me!!

Nek minut, bed replies all ghetto :smileytongue:

Edit: Thread locked as nonconstructive. Please take these discussions to PM. Thanks!

-Stage_Coach

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (132 Views)
0 Likes