Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Re: The Awkward Multiplayer Moments You Love?

Apr 22, 2013

When you reach a tie during Sudden Death.

Message 21 of 26 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
311 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

When I first started playing Plunder, I late joined a game and took the idol untouched to the chest but couldn't cap it for some reason. Reason = I went to the wrong team's chest. Fact.

Message 22 of 26 (213 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Apr 22, 2013
The awkward moment when you scratch your nose, look back up, see someone and shoot your RPG out of instinct, only to find out they were your teammate.
Message 23 of 26 (205 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Apr 22, 2013

High fiving someone, only to be RPG'd and then then taunting your dead corpse. Not cool!

Message 24 of 26 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Apr 23, 2013

TO in Syria where the two chests in the corner are opposite of what they are in cooperative Arena (one is the Idol target…the other is the Medal Pickup chest).  I have brought the idol to the wrong chest at least a half dozen times in TO.  I proceed to laugh like a maniac AND curse a blue streak while usually getting gunned down in the midst of attempting to correct my mistake.  Meanwhile, my teammates are wondering just what the heck I’m doing which makes me laugh even harder.

Coming across a fallen teammate or foe in a compromising position..even better when two or more warriors have fallen in even more interesting ways…

In Coop Arena Gold Rush when you think you’re on the second idol…but you’re not.

Message 25 of 26 (165 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1166 posts

Apr 23, 2013
  • Forgetting to equip Teamsafe (Co-op here) and blowing up your teammates real good.
  • Having the star and your teammates are expecting you to be awesome, or at least competant, but you haven't played for a while, you can guess the rest.
  • Running for a treasure and running smack into the chest of the brute.
  • Failing to your death during the "climb-down" part in Monastery.  You waste a life, and you KNOW that your teammates are smirking.
  • Having the T-Bolt kickback and missing with it.....every....stinking....time.
  • End of Syria, it's own special circle of hell, you miss again and again with the ^#&^%*^*&^* RPG.

Welp, this has been fun.  My opinion?  Co-op has WAY more moments for awkwardness than Deathmatch, that is all.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 26 (154 Views)