Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Re: The Block Mesh Map Thread (No Lab Changes Until Mid-May)

Sep 3, 2013

well it seems thread is now back in Biz :smileyhappy: 

New BMM June is finally here :smileytongue:

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_labour_day_celebration_and_lab_map_update/

BMM

Message 641 of 835 (423 Views)
Survivor
2276 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

well it seems thread is now back in Biz :smileyhappy: 

New BMM June is finally here :smileytongue:

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_labour_day_celebration_and_lab_map_update/

BMM

FINALLY WE GET A NEW BMM AND THIS THREAD CAN BE UPDATED!! :smileyvery-happy:

thanks for the head's up, too bad that i won't be able to play until friday or saturday, i really want to play this!

i think i made a promise to nanashi707 that he could make a gameplay video of BMM #12, but i'll still be accepting entries in case he doesn't end up making it ... i'll work on updating the OP now

Message 642 of 835 (405 Views)
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Sep 4, 2013

It's a cool map played a game on it, it's really really really big but it's a perfect map for EVERY kinda weapon & Play style the G-Mal is the perfect weapon to use IMO because of the scope of the map. 

Def one of the better BMM's so far I racked up 13 kills with a PAK & got a lovely hate message by someone lol.

Message 643 of 835 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2276 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

It's a cool map played a game on it, it's really really really big but it's a perfect map for EVERY kinda weapon & Play style the G-Mal is the perfect weapon to use IMO because of the scope of the map. 

Def one of the better BMM's so far I racked up 13 kills with a PAK & got a lovely hate message by someone lol.

the g-mal is? now i want to play on it even more!!! but i have to wait until i get home friday afternoon :smileysad:

Message 644 of 835 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Re: The Block Mesh Map Thread (BMM #12)

Sep 4, 2013
Oh my god. Beautiful map. Field day with the Raffica!
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 645 of 835 (343 Views)
Survivor
2276 posts

Sep 4, 2013

so should i refer to Dodgeball as BMM #11 or just as Dodgeball? and this week's BMM as BMM #11 or BMM #12?

i found a couple more scheduled BMMs on the calendar that have been updated to the OP, i'll be back in maybe 6 hours to add some footage of the new BMM to the OP

... and can someone confirm which BMMs are available in custom games (check the OP and see if i have the correct maps, i won't be near a ps3 for a few days at least)

Message 646 of 835 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

Naughty Lists the new BMM as #11 ... I guess Dodgeball is more of a mode by itself to them. 

i'll update you on the custom BMM 's a little later.

*Edit* - So BMM #4, 5, 7 & 9 are still in custom games along with #11 

Message 647 of 835 (309 Views)
Survivor
2276 posts

Re: The Block Mesh Map Thread (BMM #11)

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

since this thread has been in the forum grave for some time now, some of the information was not up to date, but hopefully i have updated everything to their respective status (all except for some that i will be updated momentarily) ... but one major thing that i changed was that i will no longer be referring to the Dodgeball BMM with a numeric value, so this week's BMM is #11 (to follow what ND is doing and to prevent further confusion)

First, i want to say that i've been informed that the creator of BMM #7 has made a "Flyby" video of his map. i thought it was a spectacular way to show off his map, so i replaced the old BMM #7 video i had and put it in it's place. here is the video he has made:

For a video to be made strictly off of the in-game video capture feature, i think it turned out quite nicely, and i enjoyed seeing the map on a larger scale as opposed to seeing one person's perspective of it (after all, the point of the videos in this thread is to show off the map; not to show off the player) ... anyways congrats again on the map Reklisniss and thanks for telling me about the video!

to further editing of the OP: i will be reformating it so hopefully it appears cleaner and more consistent and so it's easier to navigate through. i'm still looking for a video of BMM #11 so if anyone here has a video they would like to share that would help me out a lot, thanks.

Message 648 of 835 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3538 posts

Sep 5, 2013

I wonder how many desert villages (one of the smaller maps) you could fit into this #11 map.

Do you feel me?

Message 649 of 835 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2276 posts

Sep 5, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I wonder how many desert villages (one of the smaller maps) you could fit into this #11 map.

is it really that big? i haven't played on it yet, but it looks like it's maybe 50% bigger than desert village?

Message 650 of 835 (240 Views)
0 Likes