Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: The Block Mesh Map Thread (Upcoming BMM: #9)

Jan 8, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

and if your right about the mesh maps not taking long why are they milking then for a year. if the mesh maps are to last a week they should at least release 2 maps at a time so that you can vote between them instead of playing the same one for a week or better yet have a regular lab like pistols plunder vs block mesh #.

it's so they can have people playing the game for longer, keeping them entertained with the game, having them expecting something new every week... when the lab begins to repeat is when people will start to get bored with it and lose interest

AKA As soon as TLOU comes out.

Anyway. I hope the next BMM is sniper-friendly. It's a nice break from "YEAAAAAHHHHH M9 MOTHER**bleep**ER"

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 91 of 835 (639 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5143 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Anyway. I hope the next BMM is sniper-friendly. friendly to all weapons. It's a nice break from "YEAAAAAHHHHH M9 MOTHER**bleep**ER" Sniper camp-fest maps.

The last few maps to me were far too focused on sniping and camping. I want more variety of playstyles, not camping maps.

Either way I look forward to the map tomorrow, hopefully it might be a breath of fresh air again having not played a mesh map for a while.

Message 92 of 835 (631 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 8, 2013

tack129 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Anyway. I hope the next BMM is sniper-friendly. friendly to all weapons. It's a nice break from "YEAAAAAHHHHH M9 MOTHER**bleep**ER" Sniper camp-fest maps.

The last few maps to me were far too focused on sniping and camping. I want more variety of playstyles, not camping maps.

Either way I look forward to the map tomorrow, hopefully it might be a breath of fresh air again having not played a mesh map for a while.

I didn't realize that most maps were sniper fests. I mean, I agree with the all weapons thing, but sniper-fests? Lol please.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 93 of 835 (625 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5143 posts

Jan 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tack129 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I didn't realize that most maps were sniper fests. I mean, I agree with the all weapons thing, but sniper-fests? Lol please.

The last 3 maps were campy, sniper fests vary but those that camped in 6 and 7 used the Dragon Sniper. Spagetti monster was nearly all mainly dragon snipers above and across the map, the second to last map had people spawn camping with the dragon sniper and the latest, everyone had to camp at that particular spot.

No more. I want AKs, G-MALs, M9s with more aiming involved. Not maps where only one area is the main focus and certainly no more maps where only 1 weapon gets special treatment.

Message 94 of 835 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Jan 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

and if your right about the mesh maps not taking long why are they milking then for a year. if the mesh maps are to last a week they should at least release 2 maps at a time so that you can vote between them instead of playing the same one for a week or better yet have a regular lab like pistols plunder vs block mesh #.

it's so they can have people playing the game for longer, keeping them entertained with the game, having them expecting something new every week... when the lab begins to repeat is when people will start to get bored with it and lose interest

AKA As soon as TLOU comes out.

Anyway. I hope the next BMM is sniper-friendly. It's a nice break from "YEAAAAAHHHHH M9 MOTHER**bleep**ER"

they are draging it out too long, people are already bored had have left, if there were 2 mesh maps at a time or one regular lab and a block mesh lab it would be better now which is what the gane needs, i wouldnt be too worried about May if it keeps going like this it will be a desert long before then.

Message 95 of 835 (607 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Jan 8, 2013
any sign of it yet ?
Message 96 of 835 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Jan 8, 2013

All I can say is.. I'm hoping BM 9 is better than the last few horrible sniper friendly maps which offered no gameplay variety and were old and tired before even finishing one match.

It's like Block Mesh has turned into the new Highrise arena.

Message 97 of 835 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Jan 8, 2013
like i said, they are milking it, they should release 2 mesh maps at a time or have mesh map vs pistols plunder for example.

mesh map 3 looks brillant - too bad i didnt get to play it or no.7 - O i lov sniping maps
Message 98 of 835 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Blennerville wrote:
any sign of it yet ?

i remember 6pm is normally when they change the lab, so idk if that is 5 hours from now (my timezone, since it's 1pm now) or 8 hours from now (ND's timezone)

Message 99 of 835 (574 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Message 100 of 835 (554 Views)
0 Likes