Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
16 posts

Re: The Brutal Death of Camera Man Jeff?

Jun 15, 2012

Jeff isn't dead , he's been in there from the start, who else records Drake and all his adventures?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (123 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Jun 16, 2012

Cutter would be best to die but the guy above above above is right. Sully should have popped the clogs and he can still make an impact instead of being in the background rather uselessly in the next game. But yeah, Cutter would be one of the best choices, along with Chloe and Sully. BTW, all opinion this, so don't bite.

But if they do kill someone off, make the characters care about them! Jeff was disgusting, Schafer was better handled, having a little talk arm in arm over his grave. Should have dumped in a Jeff reference there.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Jun 17, 2012

NOx_Covenant wrote:

IMO, not killing off Sully was the biggest mistake they made with Uncharted 3.

They really missed an opportunity to ground the story in reality and close off/"wind down" the series with a huge bang.  There's a reason why House and Game of Thrones are so riveting.  They're not afraid to kill off characters.

I wholeheartedly agree with this^

(SPOILERS)

Progressing through the game, there was a really great connection going with Drake and Sully, and I thought it would lead up to something on a larger scale, perhaps Sully's final farewell.

And in the cutscene when Sully gets shot, I felt like Drake's Deception really took a big step. I felt more emotion watching that cutscene than any other in the game. Nate's mentor, his great friend, was just shot right before him. But, in an anti-climactic fashion, it turns out Drake was just high as ****.

It was a great, well-done game, but I did feel it would've given it the emotional factor it was driving for if Sully had actually been dispatched.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (123 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2012

Drake kinda had to be ok he was just trying survive and get off the island
same goes for elena she did what she had to do
at least thats i saw it anyway

@ Privat-Drive1000

I think it would have been to soon to kill off cutter as we really didn't know him or care enough about him to make his death really mean something to the player IMO (still dont know much about cutter) 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 7, 2012

When Jeff died, my jaw dropped. I wanted to enter the game and punch Lazaravic in the face. It was even worse considering you carried him all the way from the Temple. Shame it was. Shame...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Jul 8, 2012

Cameraman Jeff? That was Uncharted 2. Your in the General Discussion for Uncharted 3. But I see your point. I want to see some aftermath from character deaths depicted stronger but then Jeff was in the game for about a good 10 minutes or less.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jul 12, 2012

I think its great they never killed off Sully in U3, I was disappointed when I thought he died but I was happy when he came back, I think Uncharted would be partly dead without him. There was a lot of humor with him in Borneo in Uncharted 2, and basically the only good humor in Uncharted 3 was him and Drake so IMO it'd be a loss to kill off Sully. And if they killed him off he wouldn't be in the co-op adventure.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes