Naughty Dog Developer
556 posts

Re: ★ The Classic mode thread! ★ WE DID IT GUYS :D

Oct 26, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:
Check out London Underground in Classic Mode.  I mad a few adjustments to the weapon placement.  :smileyhappy:

Umm... godlike? :smileysurprised:

Oh MacGruber, I don't know if you noticed but on the... Villains spawn on Syria, there's some Rafficas on the lowest floor by the... Sawed-Off on a piece of cover jutting out. There's an issue with picking them up, though. You can only pick them up if you're fully standing on top of the cover, rather than standing next to it. Do you think you could adjust them so they're closer to the edge? There's only two of them. They're really easy to see.

Thanks for the heads up, they were a little too low.  You should see those fixed on Monday.  Good catch!

Message 1061 of 1,102 (324 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Oct 26, 2012

MacGruber310 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:
Check out London Underground in Classic Mode.  I mad a few adjustments to the weapon placement.  :smileyhappy:

Oh MacGruber, I don't know if you noticed but on the... Villains spawn on Syria, there's some Rafficas on the lowest floor by the... Sawed-Off on a piece of cover jutting out. There's an issue with picking them up, though. You can only pick them up if you're fully standing on top of the cover, rather than standing next to it. Do you think you could adjust them so they're closer to the edge? There's only two of them. They're really easy to see.

Thanks for the heads up, they were a little too low.  You should see those fixed on Monday.  Good catch!

Ah, awesome! Thanks so much for being quick to respond and quick to react. :smileywink:

Photobucket
Message 1062 of 1,102 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11230 posts

Re: ★ The Classic mode thread! ★ IT'S ALIVE!!!

Oct 29, 2012

Hey Fakehound, i just found out that all 3rd boosters work in Classic Mode... is that bad?

Message 1063 of 1,102 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Oct 29, 2012

In reference to the thread title * Pulls out RoF M9*

NOT ANYMORE ITS NOT!

(Joke not funny I know :smileysad: )

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 1064 of 1,102 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4780 posts

Oct 29, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Hey Fakehound, i just found out that all 3rd boosters work in Classic Mode... is that bad?

Eh I'd prefer if they didn't work for Classic, thanks for bringing this up to the devs. I don't know if they'll do anything, it isn't a HUGE deal but still.

tlousig2
Message 1065 of 1,102 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Oct 29, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Really? Thanks for the info.

Message 1066 of 1,102 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11230 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Eh I'd prefer if they didn't work for Classic, thanks for bringing this up to the devs. I don't know if they'll do anything, it isn't a HUGE deal but still.

Just like Stats Hats, maybe they forgot about it, some of them are useless like Elena's or Talbot's, but Drake's is useful, you get one nade for each grenade kill your buddy gets... and you do have a buddy in Classic Mode.

Message 1067 of 1,102 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 29, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Just like Stats Hats, maybe they forgot about it, some of them are useless like Elena's or Talbot's, but Drake's is useful, you get one nade for each grenade kill your buddy gets... and you do have a buddy in Classic Mode.

You're using ALOT of comas. lol

Message 1068 of 1,102 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Oct 29, 2012

MacGruber310 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

Were these fixed today, yet? Figured I'd ask :smileytongue:

Photobucket
Message 1069 of 1,102 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
331 posts

Nov 1, 2012

I am enjoying classic, but there is still room for improvement.

Something needs to done about Revenge.  Either allow it to be thrown back, give it a longer fuse, or a smaller blast radius.

Stat hats, paid boosters, and the 3rd booster trick should all be disabled/removed from classic.  It is silly that you can have up to 5 active boosters in classic right now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1070 of 1,102 (204 Views)