Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
13438 posts

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 27, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Switchfoot25 wrote:

You're joking about the free to play players causing the lag right?  It's the retarded organized groups that cause the ridiculous lag.  EVERY time I hit one of those mofos the hit doesn't even register, and they even survive 4 bursts of GMAL damage and 3/4 clips of ROF damage.  I HATE groupies.  Naughty Dog needs to make a new mode for parties of 5 only.  I'm sick of them ruining the matchmaking system. 

Splits player pool. Drives them away.

Also, I'm sure a lot of peeps in the forum and the FB group won't take your side. Most of them ARE the groupies.

A lot of peeps would take your side as well, but then it's equal, so nothing happens.

I love it how he complains that parties of 5 ruin matchmaking but I played alot of games solo over the past couple of days and saw only ONE party of 5, the rest were solo players or parties of 2-3, the 2 usually being splitscreeners.

Depends on your matchmaking and the region your in. and your level.. I guess.

If I boot up the game I get nothing but 5 person death squads.

Classic is free of all that crap but classic is crap so it's essentially play crap or get crap matchmaking. I think I'll play crap which in turn has given me a long break from the game so far.

Message 21 of 24 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Switchfoot25 wrote:

You're joking about the free to play players causing the lag right?  It's the retarded organized groups that cause the ridiculous lag.  EVERY time I hit one of those mofos the hit doesn't even register, and they even survive 4 bursts of GMAL damage and 3/4 clips of ROF damage.  I HATE groupies.  Naughty Dog needs to make a new mode for parties of 5 only.  I'm sick of them ruining the matchmaking system. 

Also, I'm sure a lot of peeps in the forum and the FB group won't take your side. Most of them ARE the groupies.

A lot of peeps would take your side as well, but then it's equal, so nothing happens.

I love it how he complains that parties of 5 ruin matchmaking but I played alot of games solo over the past couple of days and saw only ONE party of 5, the rest were solo players or parties of 2-3, the 2 usually being splitscreeners.

Classic is free of all that crap but classic is crap so it's essentially play crap or get crap matchmaking. I think I'll play crap which in turn has given me a long break from the game so far.

I dont think matchmaking and level matters since I'm a 5th legacy 75 and have been for a very long time, its just when I play it  chucks in players from every legacy and level against me. I very rarely see 5 person death squads.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 22 of 24 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13438 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Switchfoot25 wrote:

I dont think matchmaking and level matters since I'm a 5th legacy 75 and have been for a very long time, its just when I play it  chucks in players from every legacy and level against me. I very rarely see 5 person death squads.

Like I said, it varies from player to player, we'll all get different matchmaking experience based on region and other players playing near that region, level, and multiple other factors.

Also I guess time of day when your playing would matter in this.

Message 23 of 24 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I'm from Washington state and I get matched against parties of 5 about every other match (and yes I quit almost everytime I see the stupid party of 5).  I honestly don't see how those retarded groups have fun when they get matched against randoms most of the time.  I have played in a group before and I got extremely bored of getting easy wins.  It sucks all the fun out of the game when it's a team of experienced people against randoms with noobs in the mix.

Message 24 of 24 (145 Views)
0 Likes