Reply
Apr 24 2013
By: Pyromobster Sackboy 364 posts
Offline

The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

23 replies 471 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

I mean, there were laggers before the update... but now...... Jesus, it's terrible. Especially in co-op.

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 1 of 24 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 24, 2013

ugh don't even get me started on how they ruin plunder matches by literally not helping the team & I'm always so lucky to get teamed with them.

 

 

Message 2 of 24 (469 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/21/2011
Offline
1934 posts
 

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 24, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ugh don't even get me started on how they ruin plunder matches by literally not helping the team & I'm always so lucky to get teamed with them.

 

 


Lol solo on Plunder. Please spare yourself. Plunder is terrible without some friends.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 24 (448 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 24, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ugh don't even get me started on how they ruin plunder matches by literally not helping the team & I'm always so lucky to get teamed with them.

 

 


Lol solo on Plunder. Please spare yourself. Plunder is terrible without some friends.


speak for yourself, I play with friends occasionally but sometimes I like to play solo & i've had some of the most fun playing solo in Plunder.

Message 4 of 24 (440 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17622 posts
 

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 24, 2013
Solo plunder is God's gift to the righteous. And the floobs are just as likely to die trying to move the idol that last foot.

I love'em.


[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 5 of 24 (437 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/08/2013
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

[ Edited ]
last month
 
Message 6 of 24 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 24, 2013
What? No! F2P infested the game with noobs!
Message 7 of 24 (397 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 24, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

 


Joe-Itz070 wrote:


Zidane_Finito wrote:

ugh don't even get me started on how they ruin plunder matches by literally not helping the team & I'm always so lucky to get teamed with them.

 

 


Lol solo on Plunder. Please spare yourself. Plunder is terrible without some friends.


LOL I got the 50 wins for the trophy by playing solo. You can win half of the matches yourself by equipping Beast Mode and focusing on the idol. But yeah, I rage quit many times because my teammates refused to touch the idol even when it was right in front of our own treasure chest.

 

On topic, I don't think the F2P players lag more than anyone else. A larger player pool can only be good for reducing latency between players since there's a better chance that someone close to you will be on.


I hardly ever come across a laggy F2P player.

 

Message 8 of 24 (379 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 25, 2013

Pyromobster wrote:

I mean, there were laggers before the update... but now...... Jesus, it's terrible. Especially in co-op.


Solution: kick them all out and decrease the player pool! Smiley Indifferent 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Message 9 of 24 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14231 posts
 

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 25, 2013

I honestly wasnt seeing any F2P users. But I haven't played in a few weeks so I wouldn't know if they increased.

 

So lag was pretty much the same as always 3 weeks back.



Message 10 of 24 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes