Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: The F2P update has infested the game with laggers.

Apr 25, 2013

It's really hard to tell if they're F2P players or not. I've seen really good low-levels, and goddamn stupid high-levels.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 24 (312 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Apr 25, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

It's really hard to tell if they're F2P players or not. I've seen really good low-levels, and goddamn stupid high-levels.

There are just certain "No-no's" in Uncharted 3 that immediately put you in the idiot category. I've seen level 75's of all legacies do them. Thankfully, no one on the forum has committed them. Or I'd call them out on it

Message 12 of 24 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

There are just certain "No-no's" in Uncharted 3 that immediately put you in the idiot category. I've seen level 75's of all legacies do them. Thankfully, no one on the forum has committed them. Or I'd call them out on it

Like take upright cover. Smiley Very Happy But seriously, if I see someone do that I immediately think they're a noob.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 13 of 24 (295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Apr 25, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Like take upright cover. Smiley Very Happy But seriously, if I see someone do that I immediately think they're a noob.

I use cover occasionally. Mainly when sniping but I really try to avoid the cover based medals out of fear it makes me look like a camper. Cover is actually useful when it conceals you as you go un-hide. (Don't know what else to call it) Like, if I can surprise someone, then even if they hit me a few times, I can always hide and then as they rush I jump out and kill them. Poor explination, but I can't really describe it. Cover isn't the most nooby thing though, that would have to be arching grenades. Which I do sometimes purposely on Team objective but it's horrible anywhere else.

Message 14 of 24 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 25, 2013
so many logical fallacies up in here...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 15 of 24 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 25, 2013
I use cover a lot on purpose Smiley Sad

It helps, although them running to me pretty much breaks it.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 24 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
57 posts

Apr 27, 2013

You're joking about the free to play players causing the lag right?  It's the retarded organized groups that cause the ridiculous lag.  EVERY time I hit one of those mofos the hit doesn't even register, and they even survive 4 bursts of GMAL damage and 3/4 clips of ROF damage.  I HATE groupies.  Naughty Dog needs to make a new mode for parties of 5 only.  I'm sick of them ruining the matchmaking system. 

Message 17 of 24 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Switchfoot25 wrote:

You're joking about the free to play players causing the lag right?  It's the retarded organized groups that cause the ridiculous lag.  EVERY time I hit one of those mofos the hit doesn't even register, and they even survive 4 bursts of GMAL damage and 3/4 clips of ROF damage.  I HATE groupies.  Naughty Dog needs to make a new mode for parties of 5 only.  I'm sick of them ruining the matchmaking system. 

Splits player pool. Drives them away.

Also, I'm sure a lot of peeps in the forum and the FB group won't take your side. Most of them ARE the groupies.

A lot of peeps would take your side as well, but then it's equal, so nothing happens.

Message 18 of 24 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Switchfoot25 wrote:

Splits player pool. Drives them away.

Also, I'm sure a lot of peeps in the forum and the FB group won't take your side. Most of them ARE the groupies.

A lot of peeps would take your side as well, but then it's equal, so nothing happens.

I love it how he complains that parties of 5 ruin matchmaking but I played alot of games solo over the past couple of days and saw only ONE party of 5, the rest were solo players or parties of 2-3, the 2 usually being splitscreeners.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 19 of 24 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2016

Message 20 of 24 (223 Views)
0 Likes