Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 15 2012
By: SQ45623 First Son 23 posts

The Fastest Way To Rank Up

14 replies 1035 views Edited Aug 15, 2012

A lot of people have been wondering how players are ranking up so fast. Many of them boost, but some do it legit. At the moment, I am legacy 5 level 13, because I havn't been playing nonstop since 1.13 hit. This is the method that I have used for most of my leveling since 4th legacy.

The Method: Fewer Grenades, No Power Weapons, Sugar Buddy, and Cash Em In while playing TDM with a two player party. You can use Sugar Buddy and Fewer Grenades at the same time by using Marlowes third booster.

The Requirements: Having Marlowe's M9 unlocked, having Marlowes Para 9 unlocked, and being at least Rank 19 for the Cash Em In kickback. (At rank 15 you unlock the Katherine Marlowe skin, and at rank 16 you unlock the M9)

Message 1 of 15 (1,035 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

Re: The Fastest Way To Rank Up

Aug 15, 2012
I'm still at legacy 2(((decided at legacy 1 to stay there and not legacy, but with 1.13, Legacy 5 looks great))) so it doesn't help me much
Sig Code:
Message 2 of 15 (1,005 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Aug 15, 2012

You'll rank up even faster :smileywink:

Message 3 of 15 (999 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Aug 16, 2012

SQ45623 wrote:

A lot of people have been wondering how players are ranking up so fast. Many of them boost, but some do it legit. At the moment, I am legacy 5 level 13, because I havn't been playing nonstop since 1.13 hit. This is the method that I have used for most of my leveling since 4th legacy.

The Method: Fewer Grenades, No Power Weapons, Sugar Buddy, and Cash Em In while playing TDM with a two player party. You can use Sugar Buddy and Fewer Grenades at the same time by using Marlowes third booster.

The Requirements: Having Marlowe's M9 unlocked, having Marlowes Para 9 unlocked, and being at least Rank 19 for the Cash Em In kickback. (At rank 15 you unlock the Katherine Marlowe skin, and at rank 16 you unlock the M9)

mostly just that ^ on vacations, heh?

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 4 of 15 (937 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Aug 16, 2012

I don't like cash 'em in, and I can level up fine without it and sugar buddy.

:smileytongue:

I always use No power weapons, fewer grenades and my trusty ol' T-Bolt kickback. 

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 5 of 15 (926 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Or, if your a complete BADASS like me (Not really :smileytongue:), use INVALID. 250% boost in cash, halfs your health though. I dont go near any games that count towards your K/D with it though. If you go into a match that counts to your K/D, your gonna have a bad time.

Message 6 of 15 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I played Co-op for 2 weeks straight after 1.13 and reached Legacy 5. Now I haven't been in too much of a rush. I'm currently level 67, just from playing casually for like the past 2 months. So basically, play Co-op on Hard or Crushing. Crushing if you have good people, Hard with randoms. Playing 2 person runs of either difficulty also yield insane cash. But most importantly, don't make reaching Max Rank overtake you. During those 2 weeks I was obsessed with leveling up, I almost didn't want to sleep. Any player can reach it with good ol' fashioned some hard work and dedication.

Message 7 of 15 (791 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Nov 12, 2012

HydraSca wrote:

Or, if your a complete BADASS like me (Not really :smileytongue:), use INVALID. 250% boost in cash, halfs your health though. I dont go near any games that count towards your K/D with it though. If you go into a match that counts to your K/D, your gonna have a bad time.

Pre-nerf GMAL (no mods) with Invalid and Fewer Grenades was easy money and since you had everything necessary at level 1, once you'd legacied enough, you could start using it from the moment you legacied again. Also I think my K/D went up when I used this for what I think was most of my second legacy.

Really though double negatives and a party of five in TDM is a pretty easy way to make money now.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Message 8 of 15 (768 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Fastest way to Level up....
3 Tv's, 3 Ps3's, 6 controllers, 3 copies of UC3 :smileytongue:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 9 of 15 (756 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10077 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Level-based matchups aren't cool for me. I like legacying, but I also like non-laggy games. I just made an alt and never legacied.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 10 of 15 (748 Views)
0 Likes