Mar 14 2013
By: AliMakaveli Treasure Hunter 3701 posts

The Fingerlization Of This Game Is Killing My PS3

7 replies 325 views Edited Mar 14, 2013

I really feel sorry for CMP fans, how do you guys do it? How do you play such a broken noobfest of a game? Everything is all over the place and seems to get worse over time.

TO was my favourite CMP mode along woth 3TDM but now all I see is SAS hogs who just creep up and take your whole team down, blindfirers that run around like headless chicken and then finish you off with a punch.

When you apply the same cheap tactics, they don't die, even if your whole team is attacking one player the guy seems invincible, is this a secret booster?

The main problem in this game is the balance, it is wrong on so many levels. I end up RQ'ing nearly 99% of the time now as before it rarely used to happen. It's not long till my PS3 blows up coz I keep force shut it down.

Kudos to those who have left this game, I salute you. 

Just waiting for Sleaze's Tourney to be over and I may follow suit, if my remaining Co-op buddies aint around. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (325 Views)
I Only Post Everything
959 posts

Re: The Fingerlization Of This Game Is Killing My PS3

Mar 14, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

It wasn't that hard. Between the weapon imbalances, rampant bugs, terrible lag, and laughable communication with the players on Naughty Dog's end, Uncharted 3 was basically begging me to quit it.

TF3:HWS
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3466 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

Just waiting for Sleaze's Tourney to be over and I may follow suit, if my remaining Co-op buddies aint around. 

Same here. I used to play CMP a lot (TO mainly) along with Co-op, but it's REALLY messed up right now. Well, to be honest, it's been messed up for a long time, but it's even worse now.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (302 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3701 posts

Mar 14, 2013

darthgeek8 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

It wasn't that hard. Between the weapon imbalances, rampant bugs, terrible lag, and laughable communication with the players on Naughty Dog's end, Uncharted 3 was basically begging me to quit it.

They will never admit this, they will simply blame us for it. The same way they messed up Co-op, the layers left and then had the nerve to say Co-op doesn't have enough players thus it wont get any fixes.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Hi-5 is what's keeping me playing U3, I have so many awesome people in my clan :smileyhappy:

I always have fun when I'm playing with Hi-5 members :smileyvery-happy:

And playing with other people on my FL is great too, I recently made a few cool friends while talking with my headset to the enemy team :smileyhappy:

Try playing with a group of people that you have fun with and you will enjoy it more, that's what I do :smileywink:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9809 posts

Mar 15, 2013
I'm just here for BMM. I already cut my playtime to a hell of a lot due to HC removal.

Basically you guys can play Flash games with me on Kongregate. I'm a regular there.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Ali, I totally agree with you. This is why I decided to leave the game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (143 Views)
0 Likes