Last Guardian
11241 posts

Re: The Game Seems Easier Now

Nov 9, 2013
Maybe you're lagging or finding f2p noobs. :smileytongue:

Nah, it's the same for me, unless i get matched up against a full party using Cloaked hats.

Message 11 of 17 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3657 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

I on the other hand get my butt kicked constantly. Mainly because of lag, and I'm not that awesome competitive player. I spend most of my time playing Co-op.

Anyway, I gave the competitive side a try today for the very first time since 1.18.

Wanted to play Classic, but had trouble finding players so I went TDM instead (probably my least favorite competitive mode, haha!). I only played two matches, and in both of them I was playing againts party of 5. Went 9-11 (I think) in the first match and 11-7 or 12-7 in the second one.

Besides me being not so good competitive player, I use underpowered loadouts as well. In both of these matches, pretty much everyone used M9. I saw 2-3 G-malers as well, but that's it. I myself used Eddy's AK and Talbot's FAL (Raffica and TAU as my sidearms).

They had Clusters, Megabombs, Hammers etc. as their kickbacks. And what did I use? Speedy G. Why? 'cause I love DAT.

I just can't stand competitive modes in UC3, unless they're objective modes (or FFA as well I guess). I have no problems playing Deathmatch modes in other games though (Battlefield for example). Which is weird (right?).

I guess it's because DM modes are just filled with a-holes who only care about maximizing their kills, and to achieve this, they use the cheapest loadouts possible, while I use loadouts that are underpowered/underrated BUT fun to use.

Message 12 of 17 (293 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10183 posts

Nov 9, 2013
What if I find the Hammer fun?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 17 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

Maybe its a placebo :smileylol:

Anyway, the lag in this game is still evident, yes we have player A here who is doing all nice and dandy great connection, player B here likes to teleport around the entire map and get one hit kills with his super bad connection and some I think even do it on purpose.. :smileyindifferent: Not saying that about all players that experience lag on this game :smileywink:, sometimes it isn't their fault.. 

I found the game to be more fun though due to the blindfire being kicked down, the G-MAL and FAL have improved [again] and the TAU's over the shoulder is great to me. :smileyhappy:

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 14 of 17 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Nov 11, 2013

Connection>Skill

Connection is better because of 1.18 now you play better

Message 15 of 17 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11241 posts

Nov 12, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

I on the other hand get my butt kicked constantly. Mainly because of lag, and I'm not that awesome competitive player. I spend most of my time playing Co-op.

Anyway, I gave the competitive side a try today for the very first time since 1.18.

Wanted to play Classic, but had trouble finding players so I went TDM instead (probably my least favorite competitive mode, haha!). I only played two matches, and in both of them I was playing againts party of 5. Went 9-11 (I think) in the first match and 11-7 or 12-7 in the second one.

Besides me being not so good competitive player, I use underpowered loadouts as well. In both of these matches, pretty much everyone used M9. I saw 2-3 G-malers as well, but that's it. I myself used Eddy's AK and Talbot's FAL (Raffica and TAU as my sidearms).

They had Clusters, Megabombs, Hammers etc. as their kickbacks. And what did I use? Speedy G. Why? 'cause I love DAT.

I just can't stand competitive modes in UC3, unless they're objective modes (or FFA as well I guess). I have no problems playing Deathmatch modes in other games though (Battlefield for example). Which is weird (right?).

I guess it's because DM modes are just filled with a-holes who only care about maximizing their kills, and to achieve this, they use the cheapest loadouts possible, while I use loadouts that are underpowered/underrated BUT fun to use.

Awww man, trust me, i was your cheerleader in those matches. GO ALLU GO ALLU!! :heart:

Message 16 of 17 (214 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

I think some aspects of the game are easier to me now, like using my G-mal against blindfiring players (I've been a G-mal user since the summer beta) or for killing enemies at a long distance. I had to switch from my good old Arm Micro with Rate of Fire to the Raffica, though. Using RoF was the only way to beat Para-9 users with the Micro, now that the mod got nerfed the gun doesn't stand a chance against it (it's funny how I aimed with the Micro and usually got killed by someone blindfiring the Para-9)... But I've been enjoying the Raffica way more than I expected, and now I can play as Elena and get Thanks Buddy as a third booster, which is great. However, now that I have the DLC maps I couldn't help but notice the huge amount of parties of 5 players (usually using mics and Fleet Foot gold) I've been facing, so overall the game seems harder to me now. Team Objectives is one of my favorite modes, but I haven't had any fun matches in it since I got the DLC. I'm always in a team of randoms against a tryhard party of 5, so I've been playing Free-for-all and co-op a lot more. Lag seems pretty much the same as before to me, it doesn't help that I live in Brazil, though (my connection is good but there aren't many people who play Uncharted 3 MP here). D:

Message 17 of 17 (184 Views)
0 Likes