Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Re: The IMPOSSIBLE Fix?

May 7, 2013

On topic.

What exactly do you want to happen? No quitting? What if I REALLY need to leave now? What if my internet drops? There's tons of things that could happen RL that would make someone leave a game.

Unless there's a way to stop time, quitting can and WILL happen.

Seriously, I'm not going to be late for school because someone in my team wants me to stay in a match.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 21 of 42 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 7, 2013

Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't start a match right before you have to go to school though?

Message 22 of 42 (213 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

May 7, 2013
Sorry, I thought I could kill 30 minutes before I leave. I didn't realize people can't just leave a match because they no-life it too much.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 23 of 42 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

[ Edited ]
May 7, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

There is one solution, This is why I wont play without a party really.

^Close enough, Don't even know why I didn't think of that. My team mates really did help bury the Idols, all except that one player who left. 

Message 24 of 42 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

May 7, 2013
Just a quick reply to say I accepted Aurelias response. Playing in a Party of 5 players who follow the objective can help with this issue.

However, there's also a danger of party splitting and one of your friends being kicked/disconnected or having to leave due to "life" reasons.

Which brings me to my next point, I have no issues with people leaving, I have "issues" with a handicap, which in turn may or may not leave the teams unbalanced.

The closest "solution" is Aurelias suggestion.

Message 25 of 42 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

May 7, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

You're playing in party so you only get fair losses? What about fair wins? You're not getting many of those... But yeah, I understand the frustration of playing with bad or simply idiotic teammates, but if you're good you can make up for it most of the time. I really wish they had made it so that splitscreen noobs can only play TTDM.

It's something they are choosing to not control though. It isn't really my fault if someone decides to play alone.

But no. If I'm in a party I shouldn't be matched to unpartied players. I understand that would be even more fair. But it's not something I have control over.

There is nothing I can do to change how other people start a game. In an ideal world there would be a playlist for unpartied players. Even I want that and I play with friends more often than not. Well... With that addition I'd play without a party more. Rather than wait for my friends to be on before I can enjoy a match.

Message 26 of 42 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

May 7, 2013
If I had a nickel for every loss like that. They happen and you just gotta learn to deal with it. You can start by not posting the 10th topic on this.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 27 of 42 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

May 7, 2013
I hear that you should take your party to custom game first, make everyone the same color then go play public.

Does it help?
Message 28 of 42 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 7, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I hear that you should take your party to custom game first, make everyone the same color then go play public.

Does it help?

When I play with my party we do that but every once in a while one of us usually gets spilt, strangly its never me. Smiley Indifferent

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 29 of 42 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 7, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

You're playing in party so you only get fair losses? What about fair wins? You're not getting many of those... But yeah, I understand the frustration of playing with bad or simply idiotic teammates, but if you're good you can make up for it most of the time. I really wish they had made it so that splitscreen noobs can only play TTDM.

I understand what you mean by being able to make it up, but I can only get 40+ kills for my team so many times before I punch down a wall.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 30 of 42 (162 Views)
0 Likes