Fender Bender
3588 posts

Re: The Introduction thread

Jun 2, 2012

WessonsLessons wrote:

Zeromes wrote:

Well hello everyone, I'm Zeromes!

Formerly known as ms250469, I joined the old naughty dog forums July 2010 in search of a clan, since the competitive side has always been the "thing" for me. Sadly, I never got to play U2 competitively.

But I've been here since July 2010, mostly just lurking around, reading threads, well a total of 700 posts before forum migration.

So, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was my first PS3 game, (now don't get mad at me) I thought it wasn't anything too special. The reason I bought Uncharted 2 was the multiplayer and I still think it is the best multiplayer I've ever played (especially pre-1.05 time).

On Uncharted 3, I finally started playing competitively. With the clan formed of (mainly) Finnish players, I've known for years now. It's great.

Reason why I changed my PSN ID, was simply 'cause I hated those numbers. ms-who? Also, I've received messages saying "Are you a girl?", argh. I think Zeromes is much better.

I usually try to be polite and respect other people's opinion, but sometimes it's just impossible..

Wow this is awkward, because i was also

Formerly known as ms250469, I joined the old naughty dog forums July 2010 in search of a clan, since the competitive side has always been the "thing" for me. Sadly, I never got to play U2 competitively.

But I've been here since July 2010, mostly just lurking around, reading threads, well a total of 700 posts before forum migration.

So, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was my first PS3 game, (now don't get mad at me) I thought it wasn't anything too special. The reason I bought Uncharted 2 was the multiplayer and I still think it is the best multiplayer I've ever played (especially pre-1.05 time).

On Uncharted 3, I finally started playing competitively. With the clan formed of (mainly) Finnish players, I've known for years now. It's great.

Reason why I changed my PSN ID, was simply 'cause I hated those numbers. ms-who? Also, I've received messages saying "Are you a girl?", argh. I think Zeromes is much better.

I usually try to be polite and respect other people's opinion, but sometimes it's just impossible..

Da fuq?

Do you feel me?

Message 90 of 152 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

Jun 2, 2012

WessonsLessons wrote:

Wow this is awkward, because i was also

Thank you at your attempt at trolling, now leave.

0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

Jun 3, 2012

I'm seeing tons of new people recently, so why not put this at the top for a bit?

0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 4, 2012

I forgot to mention. I'm free to play with buddies, anytime. I'd gladly quit a game just so I can play with buddies. On the other hand, though. I don't like having my time wasted over it. For example, you invite me just so you could make me party leader or something. Why not send me a message or something? I read messages ingame. Jesus.

Anyway. I'm always available, I always try to help, just don't troll me on this.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 93 of 152 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Instead of just going to the OP and looking at where the people introduced themselves and looking around everywhere, I know just put a link to everybody's introduction. So if you want to see it, just go and click on the link.

0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1848 posts

Jun 7, 2012

I'm PeteX19.

Drunk, will edit info tomorrow XD

Edit:

Quote by Scootgar: "You're like our very own manic depressive Uncharted fan. You're overflowing with love and ideas for the game, or slamming it in a kind of emotional, drunken squalor."

---

This is the latest thread I made on the forums. Here's a quote from it on how I describe my role on the forums.

"For me I know my place now in this community. I will continue to be fascinated on how people learn to do things and help grow the community by helping people learn to play this game through my tome and a video series which is in the works On top of that I will continue to butcher the **** out of any aspect of the game if I feel it's damaging the true potential of UC3. You might think I'm negative but anything I say will be a clear cut truthful depiction of the state of the game through my eyes. It's the style people used to write when debating problems with UC2 and that straight to the point talk is what I like."

---

I'm the biggest Rika Raja fan on the forums and I can't believe Naughty Dog left her out of UC3 mult... I hope Naughty Dog realizes the terrible mistake they made and bring her back.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4588/rika5.png

---

Click the sig to see my tome.

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 95 of 152 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

Jun 10, 2012

New forum tip

Remember kids, spin to win.

0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Hello, my name is IEATLILKITTENS

No, I do not actually eat any type of feline...or do I?

Most of my Uncharted buddies just call me Kittens, though.

I fell in love with Uncharted when I first bought Drake's Fortune about a year and a half ago. And it became my favorite series of all time when I bought U2 a few weeks later (I actually got to catch a glimpse of the magical world that was pre-1.05 Uncharted!)

I've been popping into the ND forums for almost a year now, but until maybe three weeks ago, I was more of an observor than a participant. Recently, though, I've been trying to contribute as much as possible. I read these forums like my morning newspaper!

I do, however, have a life outside my basement, in which I play my guitar or ride my skateboard through the neighborhood during these hot summer days.

I guess to sum things up I'm a sophomore in high school who loves Uncharted almost as much as playing the guitar (almost)

Message 97 of 152 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2202 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Hey there, my name is Blooddrunk123, my mates call me Blood and yes iam Australian. I fell in love with Uncharted 2 during christmas of 2010. Recently i have been on the forums more watching than posting anything. I mainly play Team Objectives, Plunder and Elimination with some of my friends. Hope to see you guys there

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 98 of 152 (297 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Hello! My name is Zany, and I'm 20. I formed my PSN  name because Jo is my middle name and 4115 is my favorite number. My hobbies/interests are singing, drums, listening to music, guitar, eating (I'm not fat), gaming, go-karting and soccer. I come from Ireland and I'm currently studying English and Music at Trinity College in Dublin.

I've been interested about gaming since I was young. My older brother and I used to play Crash Bandicoot 3 and Bash on the PS1 when I was 7 or 8 and I enjoyed it. For the following years, I gamed on the PS2 playing Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank. When the PS3 came out, I brought it and played Ratchet and Clank TOD and when Naughty Dog made a game called "Uncharted" I was immediately interested in it and gave it a try, I was a noob at first but got better. After playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune I played Uncharted 2 and 3 for fun and played the MP. Then I really enjoyed it and started playing competitively and more seriously. Now I'm trying out different games and playing Uncharted, on my PS3 and having real fun!

Message 99 of 152 (297 Views)
0 Likes