I Only Post Everything
959 posts

Re: The Introduction thread

May 20, 2012

Greetings. My PSN ID is darthgeek8, but most people call me "Darth", "Geek", "Darth Geek", or "Tryhard". I live in the United States of America, and I speak English and French.

I received Uncharted 2 as a gift in December 2010. I platinumed the game and moved on to fail hard in post 1.09 Multiplayer. My K/D is something around 0.62 in U2. I loved the game, though, and bought the DLC and investigated on the upcoming sequel, Drake's Deception.

I played the U3 beta and pre-ordered U3 soon after. On July 14th, 2011, I first logged into the NDF (why must the good die young). I made my first post in September. I attained exactly 500 posts before the forums were migrated to community.playstation.com.

I am active on both the Uncharted Wiki and The Last of Us Wiki, as well as these forums. I have come to know the Naughty Dog community very well, perhaps too well.

I currently play Uncharted 3 and Team Fortress 2 on the PC mostly.

TF3:HWS
Message 10 of 152 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

May 20, 2012

darthgeek8 wrote:

Greetings. My PSN ID is darthgeek8, but most people call me "Darth", "Geek", "Darth Geek", or "Tryhard",

I received Uncharted 2 as a gift in December 2010. I platinumed the game and moved on to fail hard in post 1.09 Multiplayer. My K/D is something around 0.62 in U2. I loved the game, though, and bought the DLC and investigated on the upcoming sequel, Drake's Deception.

I played the U3 beta and pre-ordered U3 soon after. On July 14th, 2011, I first logged into the NDF (why must the good die young). I made my first post in September. I attained exactly 500 posts before the forums were migrated to community.playstation.com.

I am active on both the Uncharted Wiki and The Last of Us Wiki, as well as these forums. I have come to know the Naughty Dog community very well, perhaps too well.

I currently play Uncharted 3 and Team Fortress 2 on the PC mostly.

HITBOXES

Haha, that made me laugh.

On a side note, my K/D was horrible also x3 I didn't care though, U2 was so fun and I enjoyed just playing it and not caring for statistics.

Message 11 of 152 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

May 20, 2012

FredFai wrote:

I. am. a. brony. Look up on Google if you don't know what that is.

Ugh... .

Lol, did you really have to mention that? In bold giant letters?

Message 12 of 152 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

May 20, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Ugh... .

max

Heh. It's part of my pride, or something. If it wasn't for the forums, I wouldn't become one.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 13 of 152 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

May 20, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Fred, Fai, Freddy, or FredFai here. I have been here for about 10 months. I gotta tell you, the forums changed my life, and it taught me a lot of things. For one thing, I shouldn't play alone, but with friends to have fun and chat. You should do the same thing. I am friendly and generous. In return, I get respect and social experiences. I remember that I played Uncharted all day ever since I fell in love with U2 MP (Post 1.05) last year. That summer, the beta came, and I decided to go to the forums for information and feedback. Then the forums became part of my personal life, and I regret nothing because many forumers here are thankful, helpful, funny, creative, expressive, smart, and crazy. It was quite a roller coaster here especially the Subway beta and the forum migration. I'm happy to help the forums. Anyway, there's something important that you need to know about me.

I say it again. I only have 4 more weeks before I leave my PS3 for the rest of the summer, so I try to contribute to the forums and the game as much as possible. I have fun with friends back then, and I like to continue playing with you guys until the day I leave. Btw, I don't do mics, and send me a text message to communicate with me because I'm deaf. Have a good day, ya'all.

Message 14 of 152 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

May 20, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Ugh... .

max

It's a man who likes a cartoon, nothing extremely bad about that. Besides, if he doesn't care that people know he is a brony, then why should you?

0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

May 20, 2012

Slaynman wrote:

It's a man who likes a cartoon, nothing extremely bad about that. 

Yea, because there's nothing wrong with a man who likes a cartoon about ponies.

Message 16 of 152 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

May 20, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Slaynman wrote:

It's a man who likes a cartoon, nothing extremely bad about that. 

max

Who cares what he likes? Are you him? No. Than it doesn't matter.

Message 17 of 152 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

May 20, 2012

Yup, I'll be gone to Seattle, WA for the summer academy from the other side of US. Hey, we have fun and know each other, right? Great games. Please continue to play with my brother for me. He hate losing, you know.

Whoa, take the negative stuff outside. Remember, personal derailment ruin threads. Didn't my meme teach you nothing? That goes for everybody. Oh, and enjoy the memes thread for a laugh and harmony.

Whyyy??? - Personal Derailment ruin threads

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 18 of 152 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

May 20, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

max

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20665489.jpg

0 Likes