Survivor
2305 posts

Re: The Introduction thread

May 20, 2012

FredFai wrote:

If it wasn't for the forums, I wouldn't become one.

A perfect example of how the internet can corrupt peoples minds.

Message 30 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5961 posts

May 20, 2012
Message 31 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

May 20, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

FredFai wrote:

If it wasn't for the forums, I wouldn't become one.

A perfect example of how the internet can corrupt peoples minds.

max

Dude, just lay off.

Message 32 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

May 20, 2012

ID-69 wrote:

Toxic156 wrote:

Oh, and I do use my mic on ocassion, but only with friends.

Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks, Buddy Relations, Refining MP& Lone Wolf vs. Wolf Pack. Also, check out the officially unofficial G-MAL balance discussion thread by Trick_2092. I know I'm running out of sig room, so 2 quick things: ND, give us separate hitboxes so I won't die as much, and just because you're special here a 50 second burst of awesome.

Hey, you never use your mic. Oh...

I am ID-69 and I need no introduction.

Well, the other times we've played together, you weren't using it...I didn't feel like talking to no one. I'm sorry about yesterday- I saw you were using your mic, and by the time I got mine ready you stopped talking. When I unplugged my headset, you were talking again...I thought you were trolling me. There's always next time.

Oh, and insert obligatory thank you to DaG for television related interests.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 33 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

May 21, 2012

I just made a guide about using the Dragon Sniper.

Here it is:  http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4696439?start=0&tstart=0

Message 34 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

May 21, 2012

Ok, this shall be fun!

I'm Shadow-Man_4, I know, I know, my PSN ID is so long and filled with dashs and underscores. But that's only because this account was created in 2008 and I was rushing to create any account, not focusing on the name. I guess I just like the word "shadow"..

Anyways, I'm 17 years old, and I live in the Middle East, Kuwait to be exact. My Uncharted fan-ism started back then when Uncharted 2 was announced. I played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and didn't complete it till the end as I got bored. When Uncharted 2 got announced, I remember that there were no games I was interested in and decided to get it on release day. And from there, I got attracted to the unique game, from it's story campaign to it's amazing, one-of-a-kind Multiplayer. Not to mention my love for Naughty Dog and how organised this team is, whether it's on the forums or the patches and passion they put into their games.

Speaking about the forums, I first joined the MAG and LittleBigPlanet forums. I was pretty active on the MAG forums mostly, as I played that game alot. Then, after Uncharted 2 released, I jumped here on the forums. I'm the kind of guy who likes to know everything about a game before playing it. I like to read about the dev team, the patches, the reviews, everything.

And, I've played Uncharted 2 MP since day one. A die-hard Uncharted fan here.

I still remember that day when Naughty Dog released 1.05, and I was already late to bed for school but stayed awake to try the patch out. I was actually impressed at first, and defended it on the forums and everyone started shouting at me, lol.

Ok, nuff' with the stupid stuff. Doing my IGCSE exams at the moment, have about 3 more exams then done. Protip: NEVER choose this system, if I had to choose between this and the American system, I'd go for the American.

Ok, I think I covered pretty much everything. If you have more questions about anything feel free to ask away. Oh, and did I mention I like cookies?

Message 35 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

May 21, 2012

hey, my name is autobots, but all my friends call me Auto. i started my gaming on the PC with Doom and prince and Persia. I later got my playstation 2 when it came out and play my first naughtydog game, Crash Bandicot, ive played all of those including the racing and mini game ones, but what really got me hooked to ND was Jak and i played all 3, so as you can see, im a bit of a ND fanboy. i later got my playstation 3 when it came out, and soon enough i landed in the uncharted 2 beta (best game ever) although i was in the very early stages of it and didnt play much i still thought it was great and bought it right after 1.05 (a shame). From there on ive played a lot of games and uncharted 3 is my favorite. im a 3rd person shooter lover and i always will be.

uncharted is my favourite franchise amd God of war comes to a close second. ive had over 4 alt accounts but i stuck with my autobot one because got into my first uncharted 2 clan, so i stuck to it.

i love uncharted 3 and i only wish more people played it. i am a huge ND and playstation as i ve said, and i love video games

oh yeah, i also dont like to put capital "i"s in my posts.

Message 36 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4237 posts

May 21, 2012

Hihi2442. Don't ask the origin of the name because I can't remember.

-maximumtrolling.gif

- When you play with me, please don't greet me by saying "Hi, hihi" because I will get annoyed.

- I use the G-MAL, AK-47 and M9 (Not RoF). Got a problem with that? Eat my bullets then.

- I own a Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and a Gaming PC. (online name on all 3 is hihi2442)

- Platinumed all 3 Uncharted games.

- Huge Trophy hunter. If I'm not playing Uncharted 2/3 online I'm hunting Trophies.

- I have a pretty popular YouTube channel with almost 200 Subscribers and 26k video views that I mainly upload Uncharted related videos in HD on.

- I'm a co-host for Micheal Myer's when 1.11 comes out so add ii-T_T-ii if you'd like to join us because I will be recording LIVE!

- I got the Uncharted 2 GoTY edition for Christmas of 2010 but didn't start playing Uncharted MP until the June/July Beta for Uncharted 3 because that's when I first got Internet.

- HD PVR owner (If I have time, I'll record something for you)

- If you hear me screaming "Shut up, George!!!" into my mic, I'm talking to my dog.15768_1090310997011_1803574748_179912_4512068_n.jpg

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 37 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2118 posts

May 21, 2012

I suppose I'll go positive for this thread...

The name is JoninRock, most people call me Jonin.

I'm a big fan of Uncharted (still are!) since Drake's Fortune and have been done some fan art since the past 2 years, so please take a look whenever you have the time! I'm very picky when it comes to visual asthetics, so this means I may rant about graphics, models, etc... but I hardly care about the gameplay issue because I tried not to think too deep into it.

There's not alot of games that appeal to me yet but I mostly play Uncharted 3 whenever I log on. So if you ever run to me online, drop in and give me a holla!

Photobucket
Message 38 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

May 21, 2012

I am munnsy1 XD, I have played Uncharted since Among Thieves but never played competetively till the end of its lifespan.

I have a YouTube 'munnsy98' and I am in a clan called Team Alternative (-TA-) also I am 'tryling' at Team PrO_.

Message 39 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes