Fender Bender
2477 posts

Re: The Introduction thread

May 22, 2012

Im Gun. Or Guns.

UC2 was the first online game i ever got into. Since UC3 beta, ive been perusing the forums. Made some good friends.  I mostly play plunder. Im not great at this game. Some times I have more fun playing than other times.

I judge quitters. If you're a serial quitting, stat faking loser, you are dead to me.  People who cant take a loss and send pathetic hate mail are dead to me as well.

I enjoy reading, playing and watching soccer, cats, milk, Breaking Bad, relaxing, and sex.

EDIT: my PSN name...because I'll be waiting, with a gun and a pack of sandwiches.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 50 of 152 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4344 posts

May 22, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/community/general_discussions/naughty-dog/off-topic-discussion

Feel free to come and relax, and chat about anything beside Uncharted. We could use some more people.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 51 of 152 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1925 posts

May 22, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

I am munnsy1 XD, I have played Uncharted since Among Thieves but never played competetively till the end of its lifespan.

I have a YouTube 'munnsy98' and I am in a clan called Team Alternative (-TA-) also I am 'tryling' at Team PrO_.

My U3 wishlist ; Reduce stopping, power and blindfire accuracy, add more custom game options, fix party splitting, balance the maps. Subscribe to me http://www.youtube.com/user/munnsy98?feature=mhee

And munnsy's best friend is celtics_2012

Message 52 of 152 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

May 22, 2012

FredFai wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/community/general_discussions/naughty-dog/off-topic-discussion

Feel free to come and relax, and chat about anything beside Uncharted. We could use some more people.

sooo.. that's where you guys have been  hanging out all this time, eh? looks cozy.

thanks for the invitation, fred

Message 53 of 152 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

May 23, 2012

Thread Updates

- Added a list of people who actually went with the topic of the thread and introduced themselves (if I ended up missing someone let me know)

Future Updates

- . . . idk, any suggestions?

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5104 posts

May 23, 2012

Ok may as well.

Hello, I'm tack129, don't know how I formed my username but it's nether the less there.

Been an Uncharted fan since the first game and have enjoyed Naughty Dog's games since the first Crash Bandicoot on PSone, my favourites being Crash Team Racing and Crash Bandicoot 3 (I have not played any Jak and Daxter game though).

Live in New Zealand and currently studying hard for a degree. I play mostly Uncharted 3  but I tend to every now and then dip into other games, I don't know what other games I'm interested in this year but I'm sure to be keeping a good lookout for games that are appealing to me.

If you see me online feel free to say hello.

Message 55 of 152 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

May 23, 2012

i know you must have heard this a million times already, but for me personally NZ is   the most beautiful spot in the world, especially in terms of landscape and wildlife. i'm happy to have a kiwi on my friend list!

Message 56 of 152 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5104 posts

May 23, 2012

jazzstaz wrote:

i know you must have heard this a million times already, but for me personally NZ is   the most beautiful spot in the world, especially in terms of landscape and wildlife. i'm happy to have a kiwi on my friend list!

2z4z8uf.png

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/oh-stop-it-you.png

Thanks, yeah I get that a lot sometimes. It's a nice place to live in.

Message 57 of 152 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

May 23, 2012

big round of applause for Slaynman, for making not only this lovely thread, but also those guides of his. Props, brother. So, why havnt you finished your new guide? Hurry up! Ok thanks. The guy gets my vote for the next forumer award thingy (the one Fakehound just won).

The first video game I ever beat by myself was Alladin for Sega Genesis. The most epic video game experience ive had, was when my older brother and I played Streets of Rage 2 co-op (Sega Genesis) and beat the game on Extreme. You had to enter a code just to unlock this ridiculously hard difficulty. It was crazy...but we did it! I used Skate, and he used Max.

The first game I 100% completed was Spyro 2, for PS1. Your reward was to be able to breath those epic fire balls infinitely. Pretty cool. The most recent games I completed 100% are San Andreas, GTA4, and MGS4. Big Boss, bitch.

My favorite game(s) of all time: MGS Snake Eater, GTA San Andreas, FIFA 2002 (i was scary good lol)

this concludes my "gaming" intro post.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 58 of 152 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

May 23, 2012

Slaynman wrote:

Thread Updates

- Added a list of people who actually went with the topic of the thread and introduced themselves (if I ended up missing someone let me know)

Future Updates

- . . . idk, any suggestions?

Scoped-in revamp = 10/100% kiaccdbkcgkuie = 40/100%

My idea is for people to just keep adding, and sharing whatever they want. I saw Jazz posted again, talking about his love of New Zealand. I just posted again....This thread could kinda be a casual "get to know your forumers." Ill post again sometime, to keep the thread bumped and to see how it grows.

This could also be a place for new people to come, and get some guidance or have questions answered. Or to find people to party up with. You built it Slayn, and they will come.

Now finish your guide, SLAYN!!!!

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 59 of 152 (258 Views)
0 Likes