Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: The Introduction thread

May 27, 2012

Hey-yo dudes. My name is TheStuntDouble. "Stunt" or "Double" works, but then since I don't have a mic to tell people that people call me by my full username. :l

Let's see. I started out with UC1 when I bought some game bundle (Tomb Raider, Merc 2, UC1). Since UC1 was the only game that actually hooked me long enough to finish it, I liked it. I wasn't aware that there was actually a sequel or even a third game until I went to the game store to look for something to take my mind off the horrible story of NFS The Run. Well, I saw an Uncharted 3 "steelbook" next to a Batman "steelbook". Since I know who the hell Batman is already I got UC3 and loved it. After some time I went to the wiki and looked at UC2, then bought a GoTY edition of it. Good game, yep.

Anyway. I guess I should talk about my play-style. I follow people around since every time I run around alone I never meet anyone. EVER. Like, come on, am I invisible or something :l Ever since the TeeBolt lab I've been stuck there honing my sniping skills (I'm an automatic weaponman). I'd say I'm doing pretty good. I mean, I can quickscope now, so yeah.

Let's see:

Custom Hero/Villain for me, since I like the Dark Vest and the clown masks

My loadout is Talbot's FAL + Talbot's Micro, or Eddy's AK + Marlowe's Para. If I'm using something else I probs just got the weapon or I forgot to switch back. My boosters are Regeneration + Fortune Hunter or if I'm still in the lab, No Nades + No Power Weapons.

My Hardcore loadout is an M9 and a Para.

I forgot to mention this, but I'm totally buddy-friendly; I follow them around and try to keep them alive. I mean, isn't that what a buddy's for?

Oh. Also, if I'm not on, I'm chatting in Kongregate, some game site.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 80 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

May 28, 2012

Hi I'm overIordofpizza. I like pizza. My names origin came from liking pizza. Most people call me pizza.

.....I play plunder...........then I eat pizza.

Message 81 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

May 28, 2012

Hi, I'm Xdye7 and all of my actions are a result of listening to gangster rap.

Thanks for reading my thoroughly thought out lengthy introduction. See you online!

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 82 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

May 29, 2012

i believe this thread deserves more love

Message 83 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

May 30, 2012

I wias thinking about making a thread where people who want some friends to play with could come to, state what they want, and then others could reply if they are interested. Is there a possibility that this could becom part of this thread?

Message 84 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

May 30, 2012

III-Paradigm-III wrote:

I wias thinking about making a thread where people who want some friends to play with could come to, state what they want, and then others could reply if they are interested. Is there a possibility that this could becom part of this thread?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - III-Paradigm-III

That's what the beginner scrims is for, if they want/you want to find friends here then go right ahead.

0 Likes
Wastelander
811 posts

May 31, 2012

Now I don't like self-advertising a whole lot, but who else would like to see this stickied? I know I would.

Also this is a reason to bump this

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4420 posts

May 31, 2012

Im monkeybutler100.

Actually, no i'm not, Thats just a random username i signed up to this forum with, not expecting to ever actually post anything here! My real PSN ID is..........ahhh, I aint telling!

I live in Liverpool UK, and enjoy chasing rabbits, and pushing over old ladies at bus stops.

I'm also allergic to oxygen, and havent washed my face since 1993.

Message 87 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
428 posts

Jun 2, 2012

Well hello everyone, I'm Zeromes!

Formerly known as ms250469, I joined the old naughty dog forums July 2010 in search of a clan, since the competitive side has always been the "thing" for me. Sadly, I never got to play U2 competitively.

But I've been here since July 2010, mostly just lurking around, reading threads, well a total of 700 posts before forum migration.

So, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was my first PS3 game, (now don't get mad at me) I thought it wasn't anything too special. The reason I bought Uncharted 2 was the multiplayer and I still think it is the best multiplayer I've ever played (especially pre-1.05 time).

On Uncharted 3, I finally started playing competitively. With the clan formed of (mainly) Finnish players, I've known for years now. It's great.

Reason why I changed my PSN ID, was simply 'cause I hated those numbers. ms-who? Also, I've received messages saying "Are you a girl?", argh. I think Zeromes is much better.

I usually try to be polite and respect other people's opinion, but sometimes it's just impossible..

Message 88 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Jun 2, 2012

Zeromes wrote:

Well hello everyone, I'm Zeromes!

Formerly known as ms250469, I joined the old naughty dog forums July 2010 in search of a clan, since the competitive side has always been the "thing" for me. Sadly, I never got to play U2 competitively.

But I've been here since July 2010, mostly just lurking around, reading threads, well a total of 700 posts before forum migration.

So, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was my first PS3 game, (now don't get mad at me) I thought it wasn't anything too special. The reason I bought Uncharted 2 was the multiplayer and I still think it is the best multiplayer I've ever played (especially pre-1.05 time).

On Uncharted 3, I finally started playing competitively. With the clan formed of (mainly) Finnish players, I've known for years now. It's great.

Reason why I changed my PSN ID, was simply 'cause I hated those numbers. ms-who? Also, I've received messages saying "Are you a girl?", argh. I think Zeromes is much better.

I usually try to be polite and respect other people's opinion, but sometimes it's just impossible..

Wow this is awkward, because i was also

Message 89 of 152 (268 Views)
0 Likes