Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 11 of 92 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20407 posts

Re: But but... :smileysad:

Jan 10, 2013
The KAL-7 is working how it should.

Seriously. The M9 BEATS it at blindfire. It's pretty sad.
Message 12 of 92 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

Jan 10, 2013

II-Sora-ll wrote:

Alright its getting just plain dumb how much IM seeing the KAL-7 used in UC3 now. Honestly I NEVER use it, I tried it once saw that it was ONLY meant to be blindfired and I never touch it unless I have 0 bullets left and its my last option. But what I wanted to ask you guys is **bleep** cmon, why is there still players using this gun and ND why wasn't this gun removed BEFORE you even launched the game? What was honestly going through your heads when you made this weapon? ``You know guys I bet there will be a lot of new players to UC3, lets give them a weapon that they don't need to have any brain power to use.`` and to all the players that use that gun, Why??? Listen I know that when you first start the game everyone is going to beat you in a gun fight other then other new players, but that's how its meant to be. You shouldn't be just joining into any game and be able to kill really good or even just average players. If you just but on an M9 or AK or FAL you could over time get really good with it and be a good player. Using the KAL-7 will not make you a better player over time cmon, I don't even understand how you even find it enjoyable to run around killing ppl like that? Its not like you even did anything you just held down the R1 button and possibly mashed square. I get that some players just troll with it every now and again but cmon its not funny for anyone to get killed by the KAL-7, in my opinion its basically cheating, there is almost no chance for anyone to kill a guy with a KAL-7 at close range without dieing, and its not like you can always stay far away from them unless your just camping which isn't really much fun either. Im not even really sure where IM going with this poll other then just to say to ND it was the second dumbest thing you put in this game (behind double damage) and IM really hopping that there is nothing like it in Uncharted 4. Smiley Indifferent

100% agreed. KAL users are at the very bottom of those UC3 players I simply cannot stand. It's one thing if you aim it like BurstLimit did (great video bro!), but if you blindifre it like a n00b all the time (like 99% of those who equip it do) makes me and everyone else look down on you. Pitiful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 92 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Oh.. Sora is complaining again

I'm going to try this again though.

Hey Sora, Good game other night eh? Smiley Happy

**waits for more insults**

Message 14 of 92 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

So he's one of the guys you were talking about the other day?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 92 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Jan 10, 2013

The KAL is not hard to figure out.

ND was thinking, "How can we give crappy players who cant aim a chance to kill people? By making a blindfire only loadout weapon. No aiming required yet they can still get some kills. Perfect."

What they continue to fail to realize is that catering to casuals is a mistake (they stay for a week or 2 then move onto another game), and that only catering to veterns/ long haul types is the best course of action. Sad.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 16 of 92 (413 Views)
Sackboy
512 posts

Jan 10, 2013
It's because cog uses it and that's why they don't want to remove it. Seriously, I ran into cog once and all he did was running around blindfiring the KAL.
Message 17 of 92 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

X-Offender wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Yes Smiley Sad

Message 18 of 92 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7083 posts

Jan 10, 2013

The kal is a close-quarters gun. I use it plenty of times both aiming and blindfiring and find it fun to use. I can also easily take on someone with a kal in close quarters and still live. Let them burn their whole clip then attack, it only takes a couple seconds with its high RoF.

I also never really see a lot of people using the Kal so I'm not sure where you are coming from, its about as common as the Fal right now while the other guns making apperances waay more often. Reason it isn't used as often? Maybe because it isn't as effective as you are making it sound, I mean it is only great in 1 range and most people I see using it don't know how anyway so they suck with it and die then switch to another gun in the same match most of the time from what I see...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 19 of 92 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 10, 2013

X-Offender wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Sora is a famous trashtalker (yes, I still remember those 2 Plunder matches), but that doesn't negate the fact that KAL is annoying as **bleep**.

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:
It's because cog uses it and that's why they don't want to remove it. Seriously, I ran into cog once and all he did was running around blindfiring the KAL.

I want DAT cinema file NAOOO!!! Smiley Very Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 20 of 92 (372 Views)
0 Likes