Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

Jan 10, 2013

Wow if you think thats bad then you sure will like the SAS 12! That gun is the nail on my chest, I hate it so much when people use it. Its like pre patch 1.07 (I think?) sawed off jumping shotgun, the power it has is just insane.

Whenever I see it on the map just laying there I just get it to empty it and walk away with my AK again Cat Wink.

Message 21 of 92 (332 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

Wow if you think thats bad then you sure will like the SAS 12! That gun is the nail on my chest, I hate it so much when people use it. Its like pre patch 1.07 (I think?) sawed off jumping shotgun, the power it has is just insane.

Whenever I see it on the map just laying there I just get it to empty it and walk away with my AK again Cat Wink.

SAS-12 is more powerful in UC2 MP. It never misses a shot (100% auto-aim) there. No, you cannot jump and get a kill in UC3 MP.

ps: I don't understand why some people empty power weapons for nothing... some people do that with snipers. Smiley Indifferent Just tell one of your teammates to pick it up.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 22 of 92 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jan 10, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

It's a power weapon, what'd you expect?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 92 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Jan 10, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

X-Offender wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Oh.. Sora is complaining again

I'm going to try this again though.

Hey Sora, Good game other night eh? Smiley Happy

**waits for more insults**

So he's one of the guys you were talking about the other day?

Sora is a famous trashtalker (yes, I still remember those 2 Plunder matches), but that doesn't negate the fact that KAL is annoying as **bleep**.

I'd personally ignore any point he has until he can prove there is something he wouldn't complain about.
Even though he may be right. he would be complaining about something else if he died by it.

Message 24 of 92 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Jan 10, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

SAS-12 is more powerful in UC2 MP. It never misses a shot (100% auto-aim) there. No, you cannot jump and get a kill in UC3 MP.

ps: I don't understand why some people empty power weapons for nothing... some people do that with snipers. Smiley Indifferent Just tell one of your teammates to pick it up.

You don't remember the famous sawed off shotgun jumping kill? Really Tap? Why did you think the medal increased to 12? Oh and uncharted 2 doesn't have sprint so it take you atleast 3 hits with that shotgun on UC2 to finish him/her off.

Message 25 of 92 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Jan 10, 2013

X-Offender wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

It's a power weapon, what'd you expect?

Sawed off shotgun too and they nerfed that twice Man Indifferent .

Message 26 of 92 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Jan 10, 2013

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:
It's because cog uses it and that's why they don't want to remove it. Seriously, I ran into cog once and all he did was running around blindfiring the KAL.

I want DAT cinema file NAOOO!!! Smiley Very Happy

I forgot to protect it Smiley Sad

Message 27 of 92 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 10, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

1) You don't remember the famous sawed off shotgun jumping kill? Really Tap?

2) Why did you think the medal increased to 12?

3) Oh and uncharted 2 doesn't have sprint so it take you atleast 3 hits with that shotgun on UC2 to finish him/her off.

1) And how is that relevant with the SAS-12? Smiley Indifferent Is it possible to jump and auto-aim with the SAS in UC3 MP? No, but you can do that in UC2 MP.

2) Totally pointless, since they nerfed auto-aiming while jumping. It should go back to 10 medals.

3) You must be kidding me. All shotguns have 1HK damage and 100% auto-aim in UC2 MP. You don't need any sprint, but you can bunnyhop if you want.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 28 of 92 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

1) You don't remember the famous sawed off shotgun jumping kill? Really Tap?

2) Why did you think the medal increased to 12?

3) Oh and uncharted 2 doesn't have sprint so it take you atleast 3 hits with that shotgun on UC2 to finish him/her off.

1) And how is that relevant with the SAS-12? Smiley Indifferent Is it possible to jump and auto-aim with the SAS in UC3 MP? No, but you can do that in UC2 MP.

2) Totally pointless, since they nerfed auto-aiming while jumping. It should go back to 10 medals.

3) You must be kidding me. All shotguns have 1HK damage and 100% auto-aim in UC2 MP. You don't need any sprint, but you can bunnyhop if you want.

1) I am trying to say that the power of the  SAS 12 is comparable to that from the sawed of shotgun back then (Am I not clear enough?)

2) Agreed now

3) Ok I should check that out.

Message 29 of 92 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Re: But but... :smileysad:

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

BurstLimitKL wrote:

But but... 

Smiley Sad

What mods? And do you use the tau with the KAL?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 30 of 92 (299 Views)
0 Likes