Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
620 posts
 

Re: But but... :smileysad:

Jan 10, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

But but... 

:smileysad:

 


What mods? And do you use the tau with the KAL?


Cutters. I use micro. It only works when I also use L1 as well.

I will never get tired of using this video in context.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 92 (332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/09/2012
Offline
131 posts
 

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

Jan 10, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

X-Offender wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

Wow if you think thats bad then you sure will like the SAS 12! That gun is the nail on my chest, I hate it so much when people use it. Its like pre patch 1.07 (I think?) sawed off jumping shotgun, the power it has is just insane.

Whenever I see it on the map just laying there I just get it to empty it and walk away with my AK again :catwink:.


It's a power weapon, what'd you expect?


Sawed off shotgun too and they nerfed that twice :manindifferent: .


They did? What changes did they make?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 92 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/30/2011
Offline
1429 posts
 

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

Jan 11, 2013

X-Offender wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

X-Offender wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

Wow if you think thats bad then you sure will like the SAS 12! That gun is the nail on my chest, I hate it so much when people use it. Its like pre patch 1.07 (I think?) sawed off jumping shotgun, the power it has is just insane.

Whenever I see it on the map just laying there I just get it to empty it and walk away with my AK again :catwink:.


It's a power weapon, what'd you expect?


Sawed off shotgun too and they nerfed that twice :manindifferent: .


They did? What changes did they make?



You could jump with the shotgun and it would 100% auto aim on the target (much like rpg before they changed that) also because it is a kickback everyone used it on CQC  maps. So first they increased the medals for it from 10 to 12 and removed the jumping auto aim.

 

The increased medals is dumb now, because the shotgun is not really that powerful anymore so it should go back to 10 medals.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 92 (285 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

The increased medals is dumb now, because the shotgun is not really that powerful anymore so it should go back to 10 medals.


Yeah, no one uses that KB anymore.

Personally, I didn't even use it when it was deemed OP (CQC/blindfire doesn't suit my playstyle), but still, I want to be unbiased and that's why it should go back to 10 medals.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 92 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18236 posts
 

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

Jan 11, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

The increased medals is dumb now, because the shotgun is not really that powerful anymore so it should go back to 10 medals.


Yeah, no one uses that KB anymore.

Personally, I didn't even use it when it was deemed OP (CQC/blindfire doesn't suit my playstyle), but still, I want to be unbiased and that's why it should go back to 10 medals.


 

It should logically go back to 10 medals, since the medal increase was solely a temporary fix until the blindfire fix came around.

 

There's really no reason to use that kickback now because of the high medal count and low reward. By normal thinking, it should go back down to 10.

 

Of course, I doubt it'll happen, but you never know.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 92 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

Jan 11, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

The increased medals is dumb now, because the shotgun is not really that powerful anymore so it should go back to 10 medals.


Yeah, no one uses that KB anymore.

Personally, I didn't even use it when it was deemed OP (CQC/blindfire doesn't suit my playstyle), but still, I want to be unbiased and that's why it should go back to 10 medals.


 

It should logically go back to 10 medals, since the medal increase was solely a temporary fix until the blindfire fix came around.

 

There's really no reason to use that kickback now because of the high medal count and low reward. By normal thinking, it should go back down to 10.

 

Of course, I doubt it'll happen, but you never know.


I doubt that too. ND is too stubborn to admit their mistakes. :smileyindifferent:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 92 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/04/2011
Offline
2668 posts
 

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

The increased medals is dumb now, because the shotgun is not really that powerful anymore so it should go back to 10 medals.


Yeah, no one uses that KB anymore.

Personally, I didn't even use it when it was deemed OP (CQC/blindfire doesn't suit my playstyle), but still, I want to be unbiased and that's why it should go back to 10 medals.


how bout HELL NO!!!!!,

 

increase cost of other offensive kickbacks

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 92 (207 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

Jan 11, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

The increased medals is dumb now, because the shotgun is not really that powerful anymore so it should go back to 10 medals.


Yeah, no one uses that KB anymore.

Personally, I didn't even use it when it was deemed OP (CQC/blindfire doesn't suit my playstyle), but still, I want to be unbiased and that's why it should go back to 10 medals.


how bout HELL NO!!!!!,

 

increase cost of other offensive kickbacks


Uhm, no thanks!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 92 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/22/2010
Offline
1834 posts
 

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

Jan 11, 2013

Would never use it in a serious match but I love using it in public. It's fun, a challenge to aim and very different to the other guns :smileyhappy:



I don't see how you can complain about this when:

The M9 has just as powerful blindfire capabilities at close range and can be aimed with ease.
The Micro with ROF + Blindfire accuracy is nearly as effective.
Blindfire across the board is more deadly than aiming in this game.
The Para 9 + punch can kill just as fast.

The only thing the Kal-7 has over other guns is that the blindfire has a further range.

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 92 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18236 posts
 

Re: The KAL-7. **bleep** were you guys thinking?

Jan 11, 2013

PeteX19 wrote:

The only thing the Kal-7 has over other guns is that the blindfire has a further range.


 

I'd also like to point out that the KAL-7 seems to have an abnormally high amount of blindfire accuracy when used in cover when compared with other guns. Equip BF Accuracy, go into crouching cover, and you can hit targets unlike any other weapon in the game.

 

While niche, it's useful in TO if used correctly.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 92 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes