Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
698 posts

Re: The Lab -- Blindfire Nerf Testing

Apr 23, 2013

All you guys proved my point. We need some sort of way to test all the different nerfs so that we could accurately determine which one is best (**cough** The Lab, for example **cough**). Conjecture means nothing without data. That's exactly why we need to test all of these. :smileyhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 96 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 23, 2013

^^ If you agree, please kudo the OP. I don't care about kudos (or so I say... :smileywink:) but ND definitely does at least. Thanks. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 96 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Nobody wants this to happen? :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 96 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 26, 2013
It's too late to save this game. Wait for U4 beta, or TLOU.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 96 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

No, it's not. But even if it was, this Lab would still serve a purpose. It would basically be a beta for UC4 blindfire. So in the real beta later they don't have to even deal with OP blindfire. And for those who stayed in UC3, they can throw us a bone and nerf hipfire before moving on to UC4. 

And if it is too late then why are you still here? What purpose could these forums possibly serve?

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 96 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 26, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

No, it's not. But even if it was, this Lab would still serve a purpose. It would basically be a beta for UC4 blindfire. So in the real beta later they don't have to even deal with OP blindfire. And for those who stayed in UC3, they can throw us a bone and nerf hipfire before moving on to UC4. 

And if it is too late then why are you still here? What purpose could these forums possibly serve?

Actually it is because Uncharted 4 will be on the PS4, and they will have to learn that console's abilitys and what not.

Learning PS3 stuff would help with a PS3 Uncharted 4.

I'm here because according to my doctors this is a healthy outlet for my rage and frustration at this game.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 96 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Actually it is because Uncharted 4 will be on the PS4, and they will have to learn that console's abilitys and what not.

I'm here because according to my doctors this is a healthy outlet for my rage and frustration at this game.

The code will change and they can't just copy and paste it into UC4 but the actual mechanics will still stay the same (for the most part). Do you think that all the mechanics will change from UC3 to UC4 just because they're on different consoles? Learning uncharted stuff will help for uncharted. No, they won't be able to copy and paste the code into UC4. But they can take stuff like WnR (which is a mechanic) and put it into UC4 even if the code isn't the same. Technically, PS3 stuff and PS4 stuff won't be compatable (well, the PS4 will probably be backwards compatable), but the principles (e.g. blindfire lock-on engages at a distance of 3 meters) can transfer. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 96 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 26, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

The code will change and they can't just copy and paste it into UC4 but the actual mechanics will still stay the same (for the most part). Do you think that all the mechanics will change from UC3 to UC4 just because they're on different consoles? Learning uncharted stuff will help for uncharted. No, they won't be able to copy and paste the code into UC4. But they can take stuff like WnR (which is a mechanic) and put it into UC4 even if the code isn't the same. Technically, PS3 stuff and PS4 stuff won't be compatable (well, the PS4 will probably be backwards compatable), but the principles (e.g. blindfire lock-on engages at a distance of 3 meters) can transfer. Do you understand what I'm saying?

I don't know. I'm just spitballin' here. 

Oh PS4 is confirmed to not have backwards compatability.

I understand what you are saying, as in I understand English, yes.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 96 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 30, 2013

That's a bummer about no backward compatability but I pose a question. Would a buff to aiming be better than a nerf to blindfire? Or maybe ND should do both. Reduce 10% recoil while aiming and reduced blindfire accuracy by 10% (percentages up to debate also).

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 96 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

May 1, 2013

Kudo'd 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 96 (97 Views)
0 Likes