Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 19, 2013

I don´t mean really slow,if you played U2 and blindfired,is that speed i was talking about.The speed in U3 is so fast,it contributes blindfire in general.My point is that blindfire users can get close to you extremely fast.Lowering the speed will solve the issue.Blindfire is indeed for this,risk accuracy for mobility but it isn´t zig-zagging the whole map in a fast movement speed to reach a target and kill it.

Message 21 of 96 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 19, 2013

mat1995ps wrote:

I don´t mean really slow,if you played U2 and blindfired,is that speed i was talking about.The speed in U3 is so fast,it contributes blindfire in general.My point is that blindfire users can get close to you extremely fast.Lowering the speed will solve the issue.Blindfire is indeed for this,risk accuracy for mobility but it isn´t zig-zagging the whole map in a fast movement speed to reach a target and kill it.

So you'll like day 5 then! Smiley Happy After the testing phase you can recommend that nerf to ND and then just wait. We all have different opinions and I think the best way is to let everyone try what they actually want in game then take a poll to see which one is most supported/liked. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 22 of 96 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Apr 19, 2013

What is your opinion?I think my opinion is good but let me know your opinionSmiley Tongue

Message 23 of 96 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Blindfire accuracy indeed need a nerf too but i think that what i´ve said have more priority over nerfing the blindfire accuracy.Both are importants but the factors i´ve said are more important(to be implemented in the game).In my opinion.

Message 24 of 96 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 19, 2013

mat1995ps wrote:

What is your opinion?I think my opinion is good but let me know your opinionSmiley Tongue

It's not super clear in the OP but (since I'm a gaming hipster Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue) I like the auto-lock on toggle idea with maybe a side of universal blindfire accuracy nerfing. Basically you can trade in the auto-lock on feature for blindfire for increased blindfire movement speed or blindfire accuracy or something else (haven't quite decided which is best/most balanced). But I understand that this probably wouldn't be a very popular solution, but I like it! Smiley Happy But practically speaking, I think just a general nerf to blindfire accuracy would be the best. 

Message 25 of 96 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Nerfing blindfire would be a very good and a very bad idea. It should only be nerfed for guns which aren't completely useless at blindfiring. So anything other than the TAU, Dragon, T-Bolt, GMAL and FAL. If the scope guns' blindfire is nerfed then that kind of makes the gun even more useless.

But that Lab thing is an alright idea. Every day try something different and receive feedback until there is mainly positivity...

Thank you for a constructive response! Honestly because those guns are all useless at blindfiring, I don't see why anyone would care if they're nerfed or not. But yeah, those aren't the problem. So I wouldn't be opposed to not nerfing those. The AK's blindfire accuracy should be the max for any gun (except for the KAL).

BTW, what would you think about a auto-lock on toggle. When you had it on it would be just like it is now. But if you turned it off, it would be standard hipfire, where you have to aim your hipfire in the direction of the opponent. BUT, you could increase your blindfire accuracy if you turned the toggle off. Or maybe you could increase you blindfire running speed slightly if you had it off. Noobs can have a leg up because of the auto-lock on, but experts can still be more efficient with hipfire when they learn the mechanics and turn the toggle off. Incentive to aim, yet not neglecting those who can't. Win-win! Just an idea. What do you think? Anyone?

The AK should DEFINITELY NOT have the max blindfire. I'm not sure if they currently do but M9 and AK should share the same blindfire accuracy and can be upgraded if necessary. Those guns aren't exactly useless at blindfiring. GMAL and FAL, yeah they are useless but there are a few tricks for the TAU, Dragon and Tbolt.

I'm not sure that would be the best idea, I mean blindfire is easy enough without an auto lockon. If anything, the amount of experience and the legacy level which you're at should determine your blindfire accuracy. Say you just started, you had a bit of auto assist and it was easier for you. Say someone never legacied and had like 100 million xp then they shouldn't have any help.

Bang Bang!

Message 26 of 96 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6978 posts

Apr 19, 2013

The tau is surprsingly decent at blindfire, mainly because of its high bullet damage. You will most likely waste more ammo than needed (it being only 18 bullets makes this a big deal) but it is completely possible to steel-fist effectively with the tau.

I honestly think all guns should be mediocre blindfire, with the micro slightly above the line, and the kal highly above that line. Making those 2 the only effective guns that can hold their own in exclusive blindfire situations while any other gun should be hit or miss.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 27 of 96 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 20, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

The tau is surprsingly decent at blindfire, mainly because of its high bullet damage. You will most likely waste more ammo than needed (it being only 18 bullets makes this a big deal) but it is completely possible to steel-fist effectively with the tau.

I honestly think all guns should be mediocre blindfire, with the micro slightly above the line, and the kal highly above that line. Making those 2 the only effective guns that can hold their own in exclusive blindfire situations while any other gun should be hit or miss.

Never really tried to blindfire with the tau, but I have been killed with it when blindfired. I probably won't try it though, unless I have Daredevil. 

I think you should have to dedicate to a "blindfire gun" if you want to blindfire (which I think is what you're saying). So, yeah, that would be just the KAL and the micro. Personally, I think the M9 should be somewhere in between with an accuracy nerf (some people want a blindfire nerf, but whatever). 

Anyway, what do you think about The Lab idea? would it work?

Message 28 of 96 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 20, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Nerfing blindfire would be a very good and a very bad idea. It should only be nerfed for guns which aren't completely useless at blindfiring. So anything other than the TAU, Dragon, T-Bolt, GMAL and FAL. If the scope guns' blindfire is nerfed then that kind of makes the gun even more useless.

But that Lab thing is an alright idea. Every day try something different and receive feedback until there is mainly positivity...

Thank you for a constructive response! Honestly because those guns are all useless at blindfiring, I don't see why anyone would care if they're nerfed or not. But yeah, those aren't the problem. So I wouldn't be opposed to not nerfing those. The AK's blindfire accuracy should be the max for any gun (except for the KAL).

BTW, what would you think about a auto-lock on toggle. When you had it on it would be just like it is now. But if you turned it off, it would be standard hipfire, where you have to aim your hipfire in the direction of the opponent. BUT, you could increase your blindfire accuracy if you turned the toggle off. Or maybe you could increase you blindfire running speed slightly if you had it off. Noobs can have a leg up because of the auto-lock on, but experts can still be more efficient with hipfire when they learn the mechanics and turn the toggle off. Incentive to aim, yet not neglecting those who can't. Win-win! Just an idea. What do you think? Anyone?

The AK should DEFINITELY NOT have the max blindfire. I'm not sure if they currently do but M9 and AK should share the same blindfire accuracy and can be upgraded if necessary. Those guns aren't exactly useless at blindfiring. GMAL and FAL, yeah they are useless but there are a few tricks for the TAU, Dragon and Tbolt.

I'm not sure that would be the best idea, I mean blindfire is easy enough without an auto lockon. If anything, the amount of experience and the legacy level which you're at should determine your blindfire accuracy. Say you just started, you had a bit of auto assist and it was easier for you. Say someone never legacied and had like 100 million xp then they shouldn't have any help.

You misunderstood me. What I'm saying is that the current AK-47's blindfire accuracy should be the greatest possible blindfire accuracy in a (possible) future nerf of blindfire (except for the KAL and micro, of course). Also, I'm almost completely sure that the M9's blindfire accuracy is far superior to the AK's blindfire accuracy (in the game, despite whatever the stats might show). 

So, I'm guessing what you're saying is that a gradual switch between autolock on blindfire and no lockon blindfire should happen as you level up. I would disagree, even though the thought behind it is about the same as the reasoning behind mine. There is one difference, and that's the choice to switch. I think there should be incentive to switch, if you can (basically if you're good enough to not need lock on), such as increased blindfire movement speed. 

But either way, what do you think about The Lab idea? Anymore types of blindfire nerfs that I should put up there?

Message 29 of 96 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

Apr 21, 2013
No. Fact.
Message 30 of 96 (186 Views)
0 Likes