Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 21, 2013

notsocooljosh21 wrote:
No. Fact.

Please stay out of my thread. The only reason I hadn't bumped this is to wait until cooljosh (and you?) went away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Message 31 of 96 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 21, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

notsocooljosh21 wrote:
No. Fact.

Please stay out of my thread. The only reason I hadn't bumped this is to wait until cooljosh (and you?) went away.


Every thread is becoming a (bad) trolling nightmare thanks to those two retarded monkeys Smiley Sad

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 32 of 96 (227 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 21, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

notsocooljosh21 wrote:
No. Fact.

Please stay out of my thread. The only reason I hadn't bumped this is to wait until cooljosh (and you?) went away.


Every thread is becoming a (bad) trolling nightmare thanks to those two retarded monkeys Smiley Sad

 


Like when Proceed to weep was pissing me off, eh?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 96 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

notsocooljosh21 wrote:
No. Fact.

Please stay out of my thread. The only reason I hadn't bumped this is to wait until cooljosh (and you?) went away.


Every thread is becoming a (bad) trolling nightmare thanks to those two retarded monkeys Smiley Sad

 


Like when Proceed to weep was pissing me off, eh?


Yep. That guy was one of the worst trolls ever... Smiley Very Happy

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 34 of 96 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 21, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

notsocooljosh21 wrote:
No. Fact.

Please stay out of my thread. The only reason I hadn't bumped this is to wait until cooljosh (and you?) went away.


Every thread is becoming a (bad) trolling nightmare thanks to those two retarded monkeys Smiley Sad

 


Like when Proceed to weep was pissing me off, eh?


Yep. That guy was one of the worst trolls ever... Smiley Very Happy

 


Remember StuntDoubleIsGay? lol

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 35 of 96 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/25/2012
Offline
541 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

notsocooljosh21 wrote:
No. Fact.

Please stay out of my thread. The only reason I hadn't bumped this is to wait until cooljosh (and you?) went away.


Every thread is becoming a (bad) trolling nightmare thanks to those two retarded monkeys Smiley Sad

 


Like when Proceed to weep was pissing me off, eh?


Yep. That guy was one of the worst trolls ever... Smiley Very Happy

 


Remember StuntDoubleIsGay? lol


Haha Proceed was such a sad **bleep**...

 

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 36 of 96 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/21/2013
Offline
92 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 21, 2013
StuntDoubleIsGay is my brother. Glad you had allowed him to be revived from his coffin of ignoring.
Message 37 of 96 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 21, 2013

notsocooljosh21 wrote:
StuntDoubleIsGay is my brother. Glad you had allowed him to be revived from his coffin of ignoring.

Is he making a comeback? Smiley Happy

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 38 of 96 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/21/2013
Offline
92 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

Apr 21, 2013
Who knows. He is on vacation to Hawaii I will ask him when he gets back Smiley Happy
Message 39 of 96 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: --Blindfire/New lab idea--

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

notsocooljosh21 wrote:
Who knows. He is on vacation to Hawaii I will ask him when he gets back Smiley Happy

Aight, thanks bro. Tell him that once TLoU is out, I'll probs be on the TLoU forums, kay?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 40 of 96 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes