Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2127 posts

Re: The Lab -- Blindfire Nerf Testing

Apr 22, 2013

my new internet.png

It's skill I tell ya skilllllllllllllllll....

LOL @ your speeds.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 96 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9944 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Aim assist toggle, if implemented, should be either it's on or it's off.

I mean, turning it off is a drawback already (I mean, no aim-assist, and you're NOT using a mouse) and having it on is ALSO a drawback (have you seen how much it screws up your precision aiming?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 96 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
1 3 4 5 7 for me at least.

Nerfing BF acc on the M9 and Para reduces its overuse, but then we actually have other guns that we don't want then to use (KAL).

I'd much rather the KAL being the choice gun for those BF lovers over the current Kngs the M9 & Para, the KAL has many drawbacks & can be countered easily 

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 96 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I'm sorry but all this toggle talk is nonsense it will just make the game more unbalanced SINCE we can counter or enhance those suggestions with stat hats.

how about nerfing BF on the M9 & Para by 30% percent, make Melee a 3 hit kill.

Buff the Raffica slightly, take out ROF for the M9 & reduce the recoil on G-Mal

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 96 (109 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9944 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Oh right, stat hats.

Of course. Whose brilliant idea was it to make stat hats anyway? This isn't how customization was envisioned at all. I would've preferred that what you wear in the game isn't remotely related to character stats.

@Zidane Watching a game with 50% KAL (since it will get overused, hypothetically) makes for different tactics. Ever been triple-teamed, or even double-teamed by KALs? You'll be seeing it a lot if so. It's not like everyone would go "I should start aiming."

For example, the KAL ca easily be countered right now, since there's a lot of people that also stay back because the use the M9 (can handle up to Dragon range). Once the KAL is overused, most people would probably be doing Endurance and Speedy G or something like that to emphasize KAL effectiveness. Of course, it's easy to ignore NOW, since there's only that one guy, but if 4 of the 5 dudes in the enemy team are using KALs....

All specific-gun changes bring up overuse, and overuse amplifies their strong points, making it "OP". For example, the M9's strong point (the one where it doesn't suck anywhere, at all) was not made known to a lot of people until after the nerf from the G-MAL and the FAL.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 96 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5678 posts

Apr 22, 2013

combatting a kal user is easy. A careless KAL user can get killed with you or even before you, if you know what you're doing. And once you know who has the KAL, it is super easy to stay your distance and beat him in every head-on gunfight, since unless hes a god at aiming the kal, you will practically always win against him then. Practically every gun can beat it at any range that isn't in your face.

I honestly don't see the kal ever dominating in this game anymore.

Hypothetically, if the M9 and para were to be destroyed... I would probably see the AK being next in line for OPness sadly. Seeing as it is "capable" of doing everything just not be so good, so for example a WE accuracy/BF AK or something... just a theory...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 96 (101 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 22, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Oh right, stat hats.

Of course. Whose brilliant idea was it to make stat hats anyway? This isn't how customization was envisioned at all. I would've preferred that what you wear in the game isn't remotely related to character stats.

@Zidane Watching a game with 50% KAL (since it will get overused, hypothetically) makes for different tactics. Ever been triple-teamed, or even double-teamed by KALs? You'll be seeing it a lot if so. It's not like everyone would go "I should start aiming."

For example, the KAL ca easily be countered right now, since there's a lot of people that also stay back because the use the M9 (can handle up to Dragon range). Once the KAL is overused, most people would probably be doing Endurance and Speedy G or something like that to emphasize KAL effectiveness. Of course, it's easy to ignore NOW, since there's only that one guy, but if 4 of the 5 dudes in the enemy team are using KALs....

All specific-gun changes bring up overuse, and overuse amplifies their strong points, making it "OP". For example, the M9's strong point (the one where it doesn't suck anywhere, at all) was not made known to a lot of people until after the nerf from the G-MAL and the FAL.

yes i've been triple teamed by a KAL but i'd still prefer the KAL to reign supreme in the area it was intended to which is Blindfire , you're assuming everyone would switch to the KAL which I can't see happening since those KAL users will also want to combat those other KAL users so what will they do ??

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 96 (95 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Forget the KAL, it shouldnt be a loadout weapon, thats it.

The biggest BS in this trashy game is the blindfire on the Para, M9 and the Mag.

AK and Micro are OK, maybe because they were the only weapon which got a proper blindfire nerf.

Range and lock-on reduction!

1) Para should be weaker than the Micro in CQC.

Most importanty the bullet hit detection should be waaay weaker and it should only hitting if somone is infront of you. (4 of 4 shots hitting everytime, THATS why the Para is tryhards dream)

That flying behind bullet thang should be reserved only for the Micro.

Not the Accuracy but the CQCcy!!!

2) M9 should be a little bit weaker than the defaults AK blindfire, simple because the AK has not the accuracy as the M9 when aiming DTS.

The device for the M9 would be, it has the Accuracy but not the CQCcy!!!

3) Last but not least this laughable out of any sense Mag 5 thing.

Do you know why your Game data shows only 500 Pistol kills in 2 years ND?

Because your trashy game is indeed a blindfire bare knuckle box game!!!

The Mag is practically a Pump Gun with triple amount of range + curve flying bullets.

Thats why nobody uses the Pistoles, everything what the Pistoles had is now in the Mag.

The range&curve flying bullets effect, this should be the pros for the Pistoles and NOT for an heavy revolver which in real life you firing with BOTH hands.

The balanced Mag5 should be only powerful in close range when its really close range(not NDs sense of close range) and the curve flying bullets should be complety go.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 96 (83 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

Forget the KAL, it shouldnt be a loadout weapon, thats it.

The biggest BS in this trashy game is the blindfire on the Para, M9 and the Mag.

AK and Micro are OK, maybe because they were the only weapon which got a proper blindfire nerf.

Range and lock-on reduction!

1) Para should be weaker than the Micro in CQC.

Most importanty the bullet hit detection should be waaay weaker and it should only hitting if somone is infront of you. (4 of 4 shots hitting everytime, THATS why the Para is tryhards dream)

That flying behind bullet thang should be reserved only for the Micro.

Not the Accuracy but the CQCcy!!!

2) M9 should be a little bit weaker than the defaults AK blindfire, simple because the AK has not the accuracy as the M9 when aiming DTS.

The device for the M9 would be, it has the Accuracy but not the CQCcy!!!

3) Last but not least this laughable out of any sense Mag 5 thing.

Do you know why your Game data shows only 500 Pistol kills in 2 years ND?

Because your trashy game is indeed a blindfire bare knuckle box game!!!

The Mag is practically a Pump Gun with triple amount of range + curve flying bullets.

Thats why nobody uses the Pistoles, everything what the Pistoles had is now in the Mag.

The range&curve flying bullets effect, this should be the pros for the Pistoles and NOT for an heavy revolver which in real life you firing with BOTH hands.

The balanced Mag5 should be only powerful in close range when its really close range(not NDs sense of close range) and the curve flying bullets should be complety go.

Great Post, I once stated in a thread the KAL should be a pick up weapon but that wasn't accepted keenly.

but I agree with everything you said.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 96 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9944 posts

Apr 23, 2013
@Zidane

They're not going to switch to an aim weapon.

I'm betting AK with BF/Drake's AK (since it's like the M9 if the M9 sucked) and/or KAL RoF (kill faster).

I'm *pretty* **bleep** sure only a few, a REAL FEW, will switch to aim weapons, and they'll probably suck about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 96 (74 Views)
0 Likes